Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins

I'm in Cairns and it's very hot and humid here, so I can imagine what Darwin is like and how the boys are feeling!

Tonight we see the Eels take on Benny's boys in our annual home game in the Territory. Recent years have been unsuccessful for the Eels copping a couple of touch ups and hopefully this year is different. The Dolphins have their best 3 players out and even with Moses out, there are no excuses for BA and the team.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Talagi is used from the bench if he is used at all! I am one who agrees with his selection, he's just got to be in the team somewhere.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Who would've thought that having Talagi on the bench instead of another forward was a bad idea.

I said well before the season started that we would finish 13-14th. I'm starting to think I was being to generous. 

We have one of the worst hookers in the comp.

We have the worst backline in the comp.

We have no backup for Moses and Brown has proven he isn't a halfback. 

We have one of, if not the worst coach in the NRL. BA has built the team he wants but can't get the best out of them.

This game should be his last as Parra coach and they need to send an SOS to Bennett or Madge.

If neither can come straight away then let Barrett take over as he can't do any worse than this flop.

So fucking disappointed and embarrassed to be an Eels supporter at the moment.

END RANT!

• Ask gets a 11 days. Gutho ofa will and Russell look injured. Ba can't last past tonight. 2 floggings in 3 weeks. Management needs to find some stones.

• Wayne Bennett's  not sick ,he flew to Sydney instead  he's at Parra leagues signing on for 25

• One can only dream....

• Farkin' hope so!!!!

• Got a smile out of this thanks needed one

• 😂😂😂😂

• Can't watch, season done.

Even with 20/20 BA can't see this team is well and truly easily dominated by mid table teams.

If Titans get their act together, we will run last.

• What a fucking disgraceful performance.....

• I hate being that jump on the bandwagon after a loss but this is not acceptable. If this doesn't get you sacked not sure what will.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Mate, Bennett could wait and see for another 5 years and this mob would still say BA needs more time."
10 seconds ago
Frank The Tank replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"BA should coach Manly &Turbo.
With Turbo injury history, he would have an excuse every year for his failures.
 "
2 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"😂😂😂😂😂😂 "
4 minutes ago
jjeel replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"We are f#$&%d. Why would you say no to Bennett. Clearly the board know he won't take shit from them and will expose them for being the dopes they are. "
5 minutes ago
More…