Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins

I'm in Cairns and it's very hot and humid here, so I can imagine what Darwin is like and how the boys are feeling!

Tonight we see the Eels take on Benny's boys in our annual home game in the Territory. Recent years have been unsuccessful for the Eels copping a couple of touch ups and hopefully this year is different. The Dolphins have their best 3 players out and even with Moses out, there are no excuses for BA and the team.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Talagi is used from the bench if he is used at all! I am one who agrees with his selection, he's just got to be in the team somewhere.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 12429330289?profile=RESIZE_400x

• This squad is cooked. Poor Lomax

• Just wait for him to get out of his contract and stay at the Dragons. Has the cooling off period expired?

• Raiders is a just a memory 

• what is our defenc on kick returns. Fuller is not even a top 30 contract and we making him look like prime Hayne.

• 12429331677?profile=RESIZE_400x

• A big cum back in store...

All over Benny's back

• Joey Lussick can go, tooo

• Not a single player has done well today. We can't win the ruck with this forward pack speaks volume 

• We have won the ruck tonight for most of the game. We just dont have any attack to trouble the scorers. We came here saying that if we held the ball we would win. Ahh nut ... you have to score tries with that posession!!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Buzzaro replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"So pretty much signed then. Parra isn't going to say "oh yeah we're keen to get Bennet on board." If you give them 1% credit they'll play a smart game behind the scenes and not play it out in the media. Just like ol Wayne would want. I just don't…"
15 minutes ago
big 2nd rower replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Suspensions and injuries were our excuse last year... He can't use it again this year. He absolutely has to go "
17 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"That'll do me ...maybe the two new NRL board members needed a report submitted in triplicate before deciding anything.
https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2024/05/02/board-update-may-2024/"
18 minutes ago
fishbulb replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Oh ffs"
19 minutes ago
More…