Replies

• FMD

• I go early thought he was the biggest cleanskin around

• Me too. Mr nice guy. Unbelievable 

• I know. What the actual?

• I know. The last Kent you would think would be involved in the stuff. Apparently he is the king pin

• This reply was deleted.
      • This may shock you but well said! I blame the Gold Coast, when I first went there in about 1959 it was a top place to go. Been back several times since and each time the sleaze was worse. No surprise there is a drug problem there. Of course, they just had to say that he was an EX Eels player and not one of the other clubs he represented.

• Wow! Hearing this one, nothing in the footy world news will ever shock me again!

• Agree Macy, can never judge a book by the cover.

• This reply was deleted.
      • Pay that haha

• Yes it will Macy. Nothing else surprises will always be topped someone being even more nuttier or stupid. It's  inevitable. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

spartan_eel replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"Hands miss on Saab, yes a bad error, but the big man standing next to him who didn't raise an arm was Lane. Second try short ball from Brown, guess who missed the runner coming through, without again even lifting an arm. You bet Lane again. Lane…"
4 minutes ago
KENDOZA replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"I think your on to something Carlo "
5 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion The real truth - what next ?
"You mean like the infamous Ricky overhead projector meeting where he cut the bulk of the players?"
7 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"And lower grades as well. Successful clubs like the Panthers and Storm must have similar systems in place across the grades, such that when a player is called up to 1st grade, he just slots in. Nathan Cayless is probably the Steve Bradbury for the…"
10 minutes ago
More…