Replies

• All week we have viewed the media from the Club/players saying how important it is that we make the 4.  So why, would you not play your best available squad to ensure that?  Certainly not consistent with the need to be top 4.  Anyway, he obviously has faith in Taka and Alvaro.  Perhaps RCG has been carrying a niggling injury and this explains why his form has dropped a little in comparison to the seasons start?  Will be interesting to see Alvaro in particular after his stint at the Warriors.

• This explains the mind boggling decision to not contest the Paulo charge from last week. 

• Why didn't he rest RCG last week against the last placed team? He's lost the plot.

• That would certainly seem to be the smarter move IMO.

• Because he chose last week to give Paulo a rest/limited minutes. Do you honestly have to be a deadset sook about everything BA does. 

• Can you stop sucking BA's knob? Since when is it a crime to ask a fucking question? You're a dcikhead.

• No, YOU are a dickhead.

Now fark off back in the cupboard where you belong and can talk knob sucking crap with your pals all you like.

• I don't think it will weaken us. If the sharks win expect more changes

• Smart play to rest RCG he needs a rest. I'd say Field is injury? If not perhaps it's an indication that Taka might be an option in the semi.  I know sterlo was keen for Taka to play 6 with Brown out and I agree. Big body plenty of experience 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Grubbee replied to Mr Analyst loves Rugbah Leeg's discussion Eels hunt the Fox
"If our two wingers performed this year I'm sure we would of gotten a lot further , watching last year's performance to this year's performance there was no where near the same intensity "
52 minutes ago
Grubbee replied to Mr Analyst loves Rugbah Leeg's discussion Eels hunt the Fox
"Watch George become the next good thing"
58 minutes ago
Aracom replied to Mr Analyst loves Rugbah Leeg's discussion Eels hunt the Fox
"Stupid waste of money. Didnt he get fined for shooting guns this year? Will bring a bad culture to the club "
1 hour ago
Sir Col "THE ORIGINAL MUSHROOM" replied to Mr Analyst loves Rugbah Leeg's discussion Eels hunt the Fox
"And they can be Besties. How sweet."
1 hour ago
More…