Eels vs Broncos 3, 2, 1

Very good high intensity effort tonight for the competition restart. Considering the long layoff I thought our attack was better than expected, although we had all the field position it must said. The Broncos were also very meek in the second half and offered little resistance. All in all great result and well done to the NRL for getting the comp up again.

3. Mahoney

2. Lane

1. Paulo

MOTM
Mitchell Moses
Dylan Brown
Clint Gutherson
Waqa Blake
Maika Sivo
Michael Jennings
Blake Ferguson
Shaun Lane
Ryan Matterson
Marata Niukore
Junior Paulo
Reed Mahoney
Reagan Campbell-Gillard
Kane Evans
Peni Terepo
Ray Stone
Brad Takairangi
Created with Quiz Maker

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3. Mahoney

2. Paulo

1. Matterson 

Mahoney is the 4th best hooker in the comp and he Proved it tonight was absolutely massive rolled the forwards and just knows when to go to Moses or Brown.

paulo just huge in general big minutes 

matterson.  Showed his class and toughness with the hard carries. 

• 3. Paulo

2. Lane

1. Brown

• 3. Reg - I thoughts the Dogs man handled him in rnd 1 but tonite he went Tarantino on any shit colour jersey in his path.

2. Marata - you comin from the bench Rnd 5 Cyborg!?

1. Dylbags - shit hair cut but I didnt notice cause I thought I was watching Shaun Johnson, step shimmy step...thru

whole team was brilliant 

Stone? bit rag dolled again :( and Staggs the mud dog high shot, judiciary better pick that up

Evans them lanky sticks I wait to snap but must be rubber tree

Jnr had the shits he was taken orf....Lov this fella, skilfully and at times delicately bulldozed and ploughed his 123kg's thru QLD's most hallowed turf... like a B - double dodging roo's

Matto - how's his hands! No wonder he thinks he's a Half & a neat little kick to boot. If Brown go down forget Smith n Co. Big power plays too, better lateral than when at Tigga's

Lane - turnin himself into Hindy, not tackle totals but he's always there for a crucial tackle that a fwd shouldn't have the right to make

im still buzzin from this game

• 3. RCG

2. Reed

1The King.

Kudos to everyone!

• 3- Paulo

2- D Brown

1- Guth

• 2 to all of them, it was a perfect team effort across the park with no absolute stand outs. I could single out a few, RCG especially, but they all did their job. Do that week in week out and we'll go a long long way this year.

Excellent effort.

• Agreed Brizzy. Our pack was on fire, which set the platform nicely. I though both halves controled their turf well, Gutho was everywhere at the back and our outside backs did their job very well. Hard to pick a MOM.

• 3 Mahoney

2 Paulo 

1 Dylan Brown/ Matterson 

• There is such a variety and no particular standout which shows how well everyone played. Jenko was brilliant too.

How good was Dyls again? This kid is special. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Every time he takes possesion, it's like time stops. Anything can happen. He mesmerises the defence just like Benji and Hayne would. Step, step, jink, shimmy, skip, swerve, big left and then dart. He's a smart kid constantly looking to pick out the slowest forwards to run to and around. He looks for the hit and spin. He's spewing football intelligence and can hold his rag. Nothing fazes him. Brilliant 1 on 1 tackler too even on bigger men.

If there is a player that can take us to premiership glory it's Dylan Brown. Not Mitch Moses. I say this despite Mitch being my favorite Parra player.

• 3. Junior Paulo

2. Dylan Brown

1. Mitch Moses

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Axel replied to Embers's discussion No charges from game v Newcastle
"will they charge the idiot referee who made countless mistakes?"
1 minute ago
parra fan replied to Embers's discussion No charges from game v Newcastle
"i believe the idiot touch judge that said Shaun Lane put his foot on the line has been charged"
16 minutes ago
Mightyeel replied to The True Parra fan's discussion IF PARRA WIN
"The way Covid-19 is spreading again we might not have any winner!"
16 minutes ago
Blue Eel replied to Blue Eel's discussion Do We Need Our General Back
"Well Waqa didn't get charged by the review committee so I assume he is right to take his place next week."
23 minutes ago
More…