Eels schizophrenia

Can someone tell me a more schizophrenic team in the history of sport? We win well, we lose miserably.  Nothing in between.  We look like a top 4 team one week, we play like a bottom 4 team another. We have to be the biggest mystery in world sport. 

South's honestly didn't break a sweat.

Honestly, I've said it before, we have serious mental issues.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We have more than mental issues - we have no heart.

• And balls 

• Just need a bit of patience and stop fu@k wingeing

• I got to try some of this fuck wingeing.

• Patience? Yeah, you're right. Another 36 years should do it.

• South's were down 30-0 to the drag-queens at half time in their last game. Fuck we are shit...

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

paul taylor replied to adnan's discussion Game Vs Souths
"WE have to play direct through the middle, off loads and then give Dylan and co room to square up his opposite.  Seriously dont know how we stop their signature plays.   If Waqa stays out and JA and Penisini slide we are a chance. Fractured line and…"
13 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to adnan's discussion Game Vs Souths
"Bingo, Mutt.
I think Jake is going to have a tough night also, Latrell is going to be coming at him at full speed all night. Ice will need to be a body guard."
53 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to adnan's discussion Game Vs Souths
"We defend as we did against Manly in the second half. No matter what is happening inside, Sivo & Waqa didnt jam in, they slid & gave time for Penisini & Opacic to cover. Saab had 4 line breaks in the first half, and zero in the second after BA made…"
1 hour ago
Muttman replied to adnan's discussion Game Vs Souths
"Slide. Souths rarely hit the lead runner and almost always play out the back to a very deep backline. No need to jam in. Souths want you to jam in, they're banking on it. Move up and slide, they'll run out of room."
1 hour ago
More…