Eels new recruits for 2020

Seems other  nrl sides are active in market like NQ, Tigers n Dogs. Are we looking at new signings or the same mob at club next year? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes for sure! Our eels are active!!!

we will sign Tim Mannah, followed by David Gower than Takairangia!!!!!

and we will get Sam Thaiday out of retirement!

• you must have a source on the inside Peardie. do you have any other scoops?

• I’d resign Gower in a heartbeat 1 year deal min.wage that dudes getting better with age.

I’m hoping we can see another young foward introduced with Kaufusi to take Alvaro and Mannah spots.

• This reply was deleted.
    • I have the exact same inside information as Mack. Will be the same team next year.

• I'd brush your informant Mack.

We are quite active in the player market but we are doing it the way BA has wanted these negotiations to go since he first took control of the NRL side and recruitment. "We don't discuss player contract negotiations in public"! is his/our Parramatta Club position, and until this year it was good imo. If not for that a...hole lying "Mambo Joe" that manages Gutho it would not have become public this year either.

• And BA look traumatised by that circus.

So much so, they extended his contract.

• can you tell me where brad is, i heard bali with hes family..

• The way it looks we resign everyone n buy no one n up grade smith to a 8 year deal for$200.000 a year

• Arnie leave will and his beautiful eyes alone he is my protected species lol

• If you are not careful Arnie you will have Carlo flying around outside your house

2559870456?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tin Tim replied to big 2nd rower's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Zac Lomax for 2025
"On a sport program they were debating what possibilities old Nick has worked out. One was, Nick allowed Manu to go to Rugby allowing him to earn top dollar in Japan under the condition when he returns he signs with the Chooks for around $300 000…"
4 minutes ago
Grunta the great replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Harper
Waqa
Foran
French"
1 hour ago
Poupou Escobar replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"No it was Stuart."
3 hours ago
TKBK replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 7 Team List v Dolphins
"Twice this year we have had an outside back go down, and it's caused us all sorts of drama. I'd be happy to have Blaize play that role all year he's not in the starting team. Covers every spot in  the backline and with the concussion rules, and the…"
4 hours ago
More…