Replies

• Look forward to a lot of Thursday night fixtures. OK if you stay at home and watch on TV but nightmare for those wishing to attend games,

•  Yep agree, i would watch most game over the weekend, may miss 1 or 2.

• So what is supposed to have changed? The Eels have always been a massive drawcard for NRL.

I am waiting with baited breath to see how many Friday night games the Donkeys get in 2021 compared to the Eels.

TV, NRL and sponsors will always follow the money and the Eels means money.

A few years back when we had two Ch 9 Friday night games Ch 9 woud always play the Donkeys game first in QueeRZland because of the massive audience they got. Second game the audience would drop by as much as 60%

This year (evidently) the QueeRZland ratings for the Donkeys has been in the cellar.

• If official, it's a massive draw card for our sponsorship team. 
    AFL GF both side were sponsored by Ford, Jeep, Puma, Coca-Cola, Gatorade. 
    Parra need to ditch their local property developer and get real. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion NRL 2021 Draw
"I think they understand the commercial advantages, don't lose sight of TPA's either if they continue to be allowed.
If Bank West have half a brain they will look to take on the main sponsorship for the team.....the demographic for Parramatta is huge…"
2 minutes ago
Parra fan on The Hill replied to brissyeel's discussion Cartwright training with Spud Carroll
"He did a great job with Kane Evans. Truth be told. Saved his career I would say."
12 minutes ago
Robert Lloyd replied to brissyeel's discussion Cartwright training with Spud Carroll
"brissyeel: If he is training with Spud Carrol it is the best thing he has done in his sporting life. Spud took on Kane Evans in the last two years and transformed him from a has-been to a block selected on the bench in first grade every week. He…"
19 minutes ago
Parra fan on The Hill replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion NRL 2021 Draw
"EELS SNARE TV RATINGS TITLE The Parramatta Eels have won the title as the season’s most watched NRL club on Fox Sports and Kayo. The Eels had an average audience of 378,000 — more viewers than any of their NRL or AFL rivals thanks to their…"
22 minutes ago
More…