Replies

    • Moretti will hit his prime years this in 27

  • Looks like we are pretty good in the forwards atm, rush needs to get some outside backs that's we are lacking the most atm. Not much available for next year. Maybe get Skelton and Jaxon Paulo for next year, use only for some depth. 

    1: I Longi 

    2: J Skelton/ Paulo

    3: W Penisini

    4: J Samrina 

    5: B Simonson/ Kelly 

    Addo Carr will be suspended i reckon 

    • Wouldn't do Paulo. Skelton is fine I guess for that role.

      • I think Samrani should be long term winger, we have a lot of backrower depth and we need to get a gun left centre. 

        If we can only get that centre for 2028 (say Best), then play Samrani centre in 2027 and let addocarr/skelton for LW then move Samrani LW when Best comes. 

        • I'd love to see Samrani play wing but I just don't know about his pace honestly. He can jump but he is just to slow...

      • We do have Devonte Vaivela coming thru the grades too, 14 games in cup this year with 11 tries then we have Araz Nanva too

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion ‘Win more than one’: New Eels CEO Mike Rush reveals plans for Parramatta dynasty
"You need to get the right people in the right spots to make a change - and that’s always the challenge.”
Hala farken luejah.
At last we got a ceo speaking my language.
The last guys I don't think fully understood this but this guy has made it a main…"
24 minutes ago
Flow Basket replied to Roy tannous's discussion Bradman best almost certain to resign after World Cup
"Maybe we will get a pomy "
30 minutes ago
LB replied to Roy tannous's discussion Bradman best almost certain to resign after World Cup
"Also new head of recruitment at Newcastle too. That hinders negotiations."
42 minutes ago
LB replied to Roy tannous's discussion Peter O’Sullivan signs with broncos
"Fair enough, I do think there is a chance Rush is a Richardson type where we might not need a GM. If we do it's a completely different role.
Anderson makes sense since they worked together."
53 minutes ago
More…