Replies

    • Wouldn't do Paulo. Skelton is fine I guess for that role.

      • I think Samrani should be long term winger, we have a lot of backrower depth and we need to get a gun left centre. 

        If we can only get that centre for 2028 (say Best), then play Samrani centre in 2027 and let addocarr/skelton for LW then move Samrani LW when Best comes. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

JC replied to Roy tannous's discussion Harry grant to knights??
"Who is Barry toohey?"
23 minutes ago
Yehez replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"I think Samrani should be long term winger, we have a lot of backrower depth and we need to get a gun left centre. 
If we can only get that centre for 2028 (say Best), then play Samrani centre in 2027 and let addocarr/skelton for LW then move…"
24 minutes ago
Parraboy replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Mike Rush was a done deal at Parramatta by February/March this year
"let's hope he makes us succeed "
48 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin posted a discussion
Why do I say this - *Rush had known links with Ryles and it was obvious Parramatta had stagnated as a club under Sarantinos. * Rush announces in February that he'd steeped down from St Helens after 27 years stating emotional exhaustion. * This gave…
53 minutes ago
More…