Replies

    • Wouldn't do Paulo. Skelton is fine I guess for that role.

      • I think Samrani should be long term winger, we have a lot of backrower depth and we need to get a gun left centre. 

        If we can only get that centre for 2028 (say Best), then play Samrani centre in 2027 and let addocarr/skelton for LW then move Samrani LW when Best comes. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Roy tannous's discussion Harry grant to knights??
"He is a Newcastle Journo with close ties to the Knights."
18 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Poppa's discussion I wonder how this came about....the next stage of the evolution....what happens with MON when you look at the circumstances.
"You're a Sydneysider aren't ya? Your house won't be worth shit in 6 months time."
18 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Mike Rush was a done deal at Parramatta by February/March this year
"Could he have been done when Sarantinos resigned In August? Yeah. I don't think in January. No way. 
Yeah it's a big move but he is still in England til he gets a visa, it happens. "
18 minutes ago
Flow Basket replied to Roy tannous's discussion Harry grant to knights??
"Grant I don't see leaving ,after luai Munster to eels"
25 minutes ago
More…