Eels hunt the Fox

Josh addo-carr to the parramatta eels?

The Parramatta eels will be watching the grand final carefully as they are set to make a huge play for josh Addo-Carr what makes this more interesting is gutho moving to centre and josh addo-carr wanting fullback it all makes sense now that storm bought eels George jennings.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And where has this mail come from . When I see him in the blue and gold I'll believe it

• There's some reputable mail on this. Apparently the Storm are looking at a player swap for the Fox.

• They already got one from us.

• You;re a grub Longy I was going to say the same thing, have to deduct his salary for the player we swapped for  though.

• They'll want slot more than just George

• Not if they have salary cap pressures *cough, cough*

• In this day and age Hector you can mail from alomost anywhere.

DHL, Star Trek and so many others are all doing mail now.

• Yes but a lot of mail is not arriving. And the bosses are just giving out Cartier watches to them selfs  .

• Then it is time we did something about the mail.

Tik Tok.

• Mmmmmmmm I agree 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Thanks mate. Yeah, you're right, Hugo. Only what they do matters. We should see a bounceback. I think. Hope. Will it be enough to jag a win is another matter. But, with this mob you never know. We could see another blowout loss. Number 50 in…"
1 minute ago
BringBackSemi replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"I let it finish, and the next one up was Junior talking about how much they were looking forward to the Darwin game. Sounded so ridiculous in hindsight.
BA really does look like he is losing his grip on things, and maybe the dressing room. What a…"
1 minute ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Frank, too kind mate.
Interesting, we thought alike on the ageing issue with TCT. I will have a look at TCT. I haven't read a lot of their material for a long time.
 "
2 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"In reality I'm in good numbers supporter wise in newy - eels fans are everywhere . The postman stopped me at a servo telling me he was a supporter and to " stay solid" ( agreed we need Bennett) and I will ..... but the sticker is massive and it will…"
4 minutes ago
More…