Eels hunt the Fox

Josh addo-carr to the parramatta eels?

The Parramatta eels will be watching the grand final carefully as they are set to make a huge play for josh Addo-Carr what makes this more interesting is gutho moving to centre and josh addo-carr wanting fullback it all makes sense now that storm bought eels George jennings.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Quoting Gutherson.....'Fullback is my position, I love it....that's it really'.

• Maybe the fox just said he wants to play fullback to force Melbournes hand in letting him go?maybe he just wants to hang out with his good mate Fergo full time so they can work on some Tic Tok dance routines. 

• I think what we lacked in some games this year was speed. This is more important now with the 6 again rule. Sivo seems to have gone after a power game this year, to the detriment of speed. Fergo has ongoing knee issues, and I don't think I saw him get into open field very often this year. Gutho, with 2 knee constructions, doesn't have that speed anymore. So we definitely are lacking in this area.

JAC has speed and is an X factor player. You'd be mad not to try to get him to the club and work out where to play him later. We're in with a good chance as we're in that premiership window and he'd be looking to go a club that's going to taste success in the not so distant future. The other teams mentioned like the Dogs and Tigers are years away from that.

• Sivo has never shown any great speed imo - the majority of his tries are from a maximum 30 metres out.

Personally I am getting sick and tired of all this JAC BS and moving THE FULLBACK OF THE YEAR to centre.

• Agree, imbecilic idea t0 m0ve guth, if we buy Bevan we will be creating a huge am0unt 0f pr0blems.

His p0siti0nal play and defence is p00r, hes n0t a nrl winger and weve been s0 much better with0ut him, massive liability

s0rry, 0 key br0ken, using zer0 key

• I thought you were criptically telling us that French adds 0 value

• Good one JBG

• We certainly need speed.

I see today that the Jet is on the market. Pity about his busted head, cause he and JAC would fill that need for speed nicely.

• A replacement keyboard can cost around $10.00 for a cheap one or up to $90.00 for a good one,  I only use a Microsoft Split keybord, I could never touch type until I got one of these, now no issues and don't have to have the light on at night as a result.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If Tago does stay at centre then it does coincide with them having a budget 6 but I still think the plan will be to move him"
12 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"500k for May is well worth it. Penrith know what they'll get from him every week but Lomax is inconsistent, right now he's playing his best football because he's advertising himself to other clubs. When his attitude is down his game can be  poor.…"
27 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
1 hour ago
MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
7 hours ago
More…