Dylan Brown named co captain

Dylan will be skipper along with Paulo this week, interesting pick thought maybe lane would get it. Happy for Dylan but!  

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hahaha

• I dont see D Brown as captain material. I barely see him talk or communicate to team. AS Gus Gould pointed out one time, he is a runner of the football and not an organiser, which shows us he aint a leader.

• We will never know if he can become a leader if we don't give him a shot.

Moses used to be a shocking leader, and yet in the last few years he's matured in leaps and bounds both on and off the field. Leadership is a skill that needs to be learned, it's not for everyone and not everyone has the capacity to become a great leader - but we'll never know if we never give him a go. 

• Usually a leader requires respect, everyone on here that has a negative opinion on DB seems to have the answer, I am pretty sure if DB doesn't have the respect of his team mates, they would have let him or the coach know.

So honestly your opinions as fans are totally irrelevant......there has been plenty of "boys" that have done well with respect when your mates rely on you!........I don't believe anyone else in the team demands more respect.......so there's your answer.

• I think it's a bit too soon after the off field incident last year. I think Hopgood and Moses are the captains after Gutho. 

• This is a dead set disgrace, especially after DBs letting the team down last year.

Our clubs beyond a joke atm.

• How are you snake ?

we are missing you here . My kids see me on the blog they always ask me 

how is snake ❤️

• Ask him how his 3 penises are going Carls?...... then again a bit awkward to tell the kids that.....just say good in parts if they ask again.

• BAs Presser man that was Deer in the headlights stuff.....wow Parra ruins another weekend lol

• It was absolutely embarrassing... for the umteenth damn time! 3 highlights:

1. Dylan stopped by his house for him to tell him he was Captain... thought it would be 5 mins but he stayed for 1.5 hrs, Michelle made some food etc. Facepalm.

2. Blaize is the future of the entire club... FFS... how about maybe see if the bloke is any good in first grade for a while first before talking about him like the next bloody immortal! How to over-inflate a young ego from day 1 before achieving anything... brilliant man management. So far he's played 5 mins and been completely average with the tackling ability of a 10 year old. Future of the club here in Brad World.

3. He regretted getting stuck into the team and labelling them part-time footballers after the Dolphins game... doesn't want to do it again but shouldn't have to because we all saw the response from the team in the Manly game after they were given a spray. WTAF? Ummmmmmmm... yes Brad, we did see it... we got beaten 32-18. Possibly a win for Slowy McArthur... maybe without his season defining rocket up the players arse we would have lost 52-18.? Or maybe he just considered it better than 44-16 the week prior?

FMD... every week / game / presser this bloke just serves up ammo on a plate to this stupid Board to load the gun and pull the trigger but sadly they're so fuckin' hopeless they don't even know how to load the damn gun.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Arthur and Eels to part ways with immediate effect
"YESS YESS YESSS 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍"
6 seconds ago
Bup replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Arthur and Eels to part ways with immediate effect
"Once the blow torch is applied to the board they always offer up the sacrifice.
Had to happen but BA can't be the only one punted.
Ive said it a million times on here, if we can't get the best get the second best and give them every resource to…"
1 minute ago
Avon Barksdale replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Arthur and Eels to part ways with immediate effect
"I'm in disbelief, we can't stick with Barrett long term tho "
1 minute ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Arthur and Eels to part ways with immediate effect
"Happy days !!!!!
the social media storm has worked !!!!
😎😎😎😎😎"
2 minutes ago
More…