Ducks and Drakes

I think it is interesting looking at the ladder in this final round. Bit like a game of poker, do we show our hand, call the other team’s bluff, or even let a game go?  I mean seriously GC 36- New 6?  Alternatively, relying on Cronulla to beat Canberra would seem nuts, another twist, Roosters go down to Souths, we win, they remain in 4th and play Penrith, we face Storm. Interested in others thoughts around this unusual final round and whether certain teams are possibly throwing games. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That’s true Frankie.Whats the status on friends injury?

• It's hard to say, looking at Trent Robinson he looks beside himself.I doubt the plan was to get hammered by 50 

• Agree Mick, Robinson is in shock.

• Academy award for Robinson pretending to look shocked. No. His body language said it all. Who cares who you play in finals. 

• Roosters will lift next week there to good a side.But if friend is out that’s a massive loss as verills is out also

• As they kept reminding us eels fans last year. No team has won a premiership when they have had 50 points put on them through the season

• If Canberra get beat put your rent on the tigers we don't want to go to Queensland either 

• Slugg are Parra resting players also

• Resting field and RKG. If Canberra lose expect a few more. 

• My thoughts exactly 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Sir Col "THE ORIGINAL MUSHROOM" replied to Mr Analyst loves Rugbah Leeg's discussion Eels hunt the Fox
"And they can be Besties. How sweet."
14 minutes ago
Sir Col "THE ORIGINAL MUSHROOM" replied to Mr Analyst loves Rugbah Leeg's discussion Eels hunt the Fox
"Tom Opacic come on down. Have faith brothers and sisters, if Tom hits form we will have purchased well.
I have very high opinion of this kid."
15 minutes ago
"Good one JBG"
18 minutes ago
Sir Col "THE ORIGINAL MUSHROOM" replied to Slugg's discussion Super, enough is enough
"LOL colin - it is the reply function because I was replying to Hector."
18 minutes ago
More…