Ducks and Drakes

I think it is interesting looking at the ladder in this final round. Bit like a game of poker, do we show our hand, call the other team’s bluff, or even let a game go?  I mean seriously GC 36- New 6?  Alternatively, relying on Cronulla to beat Canberra would seem nuts, another twist, Roosters go down to Souths, we win, they remain in 4th and play Penrith, we face Storm. Interested in others thoughts around this unusual final round and whether certain teams are possibly throwing games. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Bulldogs looked good last week too when Souths didn't move up and in there face all night ! I have never seen the Roosters without pressure in defence !

• This reply was deleted.
      • I don’t think they are a 40 point better side than the roosters.Roosters are a way better side than Souths there is no doubt about that.I suppose we will all see next week in the finals should be a cracking series

• Roosters already rested a bunch of Players lastweek, is it a coincidence that the chooks play their worst game of year in the last round where they can possibly avoid playing the Storm in Queensland?  I think not. 

• I’m not sure why though Frankie.Roosters have always handled the storm over the years.And Parra could get rolled tomorrow resulting in the roosters playing storm anyway.

• Why would you want to travel interstate in the current climate and play the storm when you can stay home and play penrith. 

• Why would you want to get hammered by 50+ points in the last game before finals?

Robinson must be a total bush coach eh Fong?

Worst Roosters loss in how long?

Makes the Eels loss to the Rabbits look close.

• You wouldn't but they did and yeah he's a total Bush coach.

• That’s true Frankie.Whats the status on friends injury?

• This reply was deleted.
      • Agree Mick, Robinson is in shock.

• Academy award for Robinson pretending to look shocked. No. His body language said it all. Who cares who you play in finals. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Collaroy Eel replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I know mate I know..... BA is hard headed and doesn't ever seem to learn from his mistakes as we all can see.
Going to the game tonight half I hope me and my boys don't leave embarrassed "
28 seconds ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I would accept that if it was their first time or second time in Darwin. This was their 10th. He knew exactly the conditions."
5 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Wiz, I don't understand you have a problem with Gutherson's leadership......what do you know that the rest of us don't know.
He is inevitably our best player every week (or near to it). He leads by example and just about every/anybody on the outside…"
15 minutes ago
Collaroy Eel replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I think BA probably had the team running ragged prior to the game in 32deg heat which sapped up all their energy .
Just like he did 5/6yrs ago at Brookvale when manly killed us vecause Des had his team cooling off in the sheds prior to the game and…"
1 hour ago
More…