Replies

• Thanks Rowdy lol, why'd you stop? wasnt working?

• It's a prayer chain, kinda like tag team smackdown !!!

Its bloody exhausting praying for you, lol !!!!

• Amen to that brother Brett!

Snake, maybe I was tagged by Brett and relieved of the burden mate? Jeseus loves'ya mate and so do we.

I'm sure if you need the additional prayer in the future I'll be seconded back onto the team.

• Thanks lads, on a serious note i know prayer means a lot to you guys so i genuinely appreciate your sentiments.

• 3765922479?profile=RESIZE_710x

• You been stalking me Cosmo ?

• Lol what about that Benny Hinn bloke.

• He was hilarous, that guy. When he used to tap that old bald bloke on the head I couldn't help but laugh.

• That was his cousin Benny Hill. Different bloke mate.

• Nah, pretty sure he's the guy...

3768042158?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Brett Allen replied to Frankie Fong's discussion LOOK AT THIS AND GIVE YOU'RE GENUINE THOUGHTS
"You're assuming we will get our life back "
49 seconds ago
Matt Kenny replied to Chiefy's discussion Poll 2022 - BA KEEP or SACKED + NEXT COACH
"This is a no brainer results driven industry which requires simple mathematics.
BA results are as follows -
Nearly 8 years - 0 results
= Changes required ?"
1 minute ago
Yawn replied to Frankie Fong's discussion LOOK AT THIS AND GIVE YOU'RE GENUINE THOUGHTS
"Yep it's leaders like this goose that are going to prolong this bullshit for a lot longer that it needs to be.
The problem for the all Governments around the world is that your damned if you do and damned of you don't. Whatever they do some…"
5 minutes ago
xxRustyxx_69 replied to Chris Pix's discussion NRL matches cancelled
"Muttman even if we get 100% of citizens it will not stop the virus. No one will ever be immune to this virus. So are we just going to be in the same situation in 3 years time? Yes we will"
9 minutes ago
More…