Replies

• Thanks Rowdy lol, why'd you stop? wasnt working?

• It's a prayer chain, kinda like tag team smackdown !!!

Its bloody exhausting praying for you, lol !!!!

• Amen to that brother Brett!

Snake, maybe I was tagged by Brett and relieved of the burden mate? Jeseus loves'ya mate and so do we.

I'm sure if you need the additional prayer in the future I'll be seconded back onto the team.

• Thanks lads, on a serious note i know prayer means a lot to you guys so i genuinely appreciate your sentiments.

• 3765922479?profile=RESIZE_710x

• You been stalking me Cosmo ?

• Lol what about that Benny Hinn bloke.

• He was hilarous, that guy. When he used to tap that old bald bloke on the head I couldn't help but laugh.

• That was his cousin Benny Hill. Different bloke mate.

• Nah, pretty sure he's the guy...

3768042158?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Longfin Eel replied to GRUNTA's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dragons.
"Bankwest drains very well. Other than a slippery ball is won't make much difference."
23 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to the eggman's discussion No Smith, No Munster, no worries.
"Moses was good against the Storm when we got robbed in Melbourne in 17 his first year here."
29 minutes ago
paul taylor replied to GRUNTA's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dragons.
"Bloody raining again .   Slog and flog .   Needed nice dry track to run into some form before The Storm game.   Should still win with matto back .,parra by 6 mom Browny "
38 minutes ago
Brett Allen replied to the eggman's discussion No Smith, No Munster, no worries.
"Yes, but you've got to be caerful not to try and go around them, you still have to go through them at some point. The key is to minimise the number of times they can get 3 men into the tackle. So you go 2, maybe 3 passes wide, hit the gap between th…"
53 minutes ago
More…