Replies

• Haha Brett, ive even watched a few entire hillsong services, the singing, rock bands, sermons, the whole show.

• Brett some of Christianity's greatest men were also real estate agents , I'm one of God's favorites which is why he told me I will have a fully stocked up bar in my qaurters when I go to heaven .

• You will share it with the rest of the saints, won't you Frankie ?

• LOLL! Hahaha! Wouldn't trust a real estate agent are far as I could spit! and that ain't far! Especially those with issues and who can't make up their mind if they are a Rooster or Raiders supporter on an Eels site!

• Monto lucky for me and all other real estate agents we don't have to deall with people of your poor standard as we have youngsters who work in property management who  deal with deadbeat renters like you .  

• 99.9% of real estate agents are nothing more than glorified loan sharks ready to pounce on poor victims. They're book makers at Harold Park offering every thing and giving nothing! You being in the real estate business Fong has ticked all the boxes of exactly why you come across the way you do in 99.9% of your comments on here! Rude, arrogant, condescending and doubly minded.

• Great to hear about your prayers for the old serpent Brett. I thought I was on my own in that respect a few years mate. And yes that does sound a little arrogant or irreverant of me, but truly I used to pray fervently for Snake at one time a few years ago.

I would add another scripture to support (Isaiah 55:11) that I find covenant solace in when praying for things which on face value are certainly not guilty of being my will. "For we know, that when we pray the will of God, He hears us and that we shall have that which we say". Consider the word of God clearly being His will. It is written " I watch over my word to perform it"! Personally I would rather His word than my word, produced in my flesh out of my soul's mindless thoughts, weak will or volatile emotions. 

• Thanks Rowdy lol, why'd you stop? wasnt working?

• It's a prayer chain, kinda like tag team smackdown !!!

Its bloody exhausting praying for you, lol !!!!

• Amen to that brother Brett!

Snake, maybe I was tagged by Brett and relieved of the burden mate? Jeseus loves'ya mate and so do we.

I'm sure if you need the additional prayer in the future I'll be seconded back onto the team.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I am losing a little patience with Greig. I like him, but he has shown he is prone to injuries, wonder if that is due to size, and fitness problems. Greig is a talent and can be a great Prop in the game, but with the bench the way it is he may get…"
23 minutes ago
"He has played the last two weeks, how long does he need to get fitness? Plus at this stage of his development he shouldn't have to take a month to get match fit."
26 minutes ago
"Suaalii is going to Rugby or staying at Easts."
28 minutes ago
Strange-eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Suaalii is over rated.
 "
30 minutes ago
More…