Double Standards

Cleary's ankle broken in preliminary final, with foul play (hip drop tackle). Stretchered off. Ref sends the Knight off because of extreme risk/damage.

Simmonson's ankle broken in Round 5, with foul play (mid air tackle). Stretchered off. Ref sends the Tiger to the sin bin for 10 mins, after telling bunker "it looks bad". 

Luckily there is not a double standard where some teams are take care of and others have to fend for themselves. Sarcasm emoji's galore. 

Double standard or the new standard?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parraborn1 replied to Roy tannous's discussion Pay best whatever the fuck he wants
"I wouldn't say "whatever he wants" but I sure as hell would love to get him here. He's had an incredible season, what a player."
3 minutes ago
Parraborn1 replied to Parra-all-the-way's discussion The coach we should have got?
"It's definitely not BA's roster anymore. I'm not aware of what happens behind closed doors, but i don't believe Ryles is solely responsible for this roster. I'm sure Ryles wanted Dylan to stay and I'm sure Ryles has wanted to sign a long list of…"
5 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Parra-all-the-way's discussion The coach we should have got?
"It's how both teams are built that imo is the difference.
Newcastle are full of athletes and actually have some kids coming through that actually look the goods herein lies the difference.
Parra aren't built like that we have workman which in all…"
7 minutes ago
Prof. Daz replied to LB's discussion Who is our Lock in 2027 and beyond.
"LB, is Koina the one who played the last few games of the season in reggies? Injured most of year? What does "athletic for his size" mean? I ask because the modern lock appears to have no common physical characteristic: Yeo & Murray are different to…"
8 minutes ago
More…