Dean Whare?

Anyone hear that Eels are talking to Dean Whare.

He is signed to them for 2021, but Panthers need space. Means they would contribute probably half his $$$

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He was in the 21 named on Tuesday. 

• No way, heaps better players out there. 

• Brent Naden. Had spiders all over him in the GF

Sparked their attack & the rif staged a comeback

• Let's not go back to the good old Parramatta Retirement Home thingy.

Whare is past it now, back up at best.

• Dunno man Jennings has had a few good years in his 30s RCG has re created himself here Blake hasn't been all bad.I'd be looking at going back to the Penrith well.

Jennings looked washed up when he first got here.

I look at centres around this comp and there few and far between the good ones available.

• Its so easy to bring a centre up from reserve grade. Parra hasnt struggled with centres, forwards, thats where we struggle. Peni Terepo was a starting prop at Parra not to long ago, enough said. 

• Haven't struggled with centres? The last decent centre we brought through the grades was Krisnan Inu. The rest have been absolute dog shit.

• Spot on, we can't even produce wingers.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Grunta the great’s discussion was featured
Tonight we see the battle of Brooky with the Eels again up against Manly, but this time on their turf and with a no doubt strong sense of redemption after a controversial win for the Eels a few weeks ago. Sanders makes his debut in a massive game,…
2 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"LOL, Carlo, Yep, we're all on this rollercoaster. I expect we should bounceback tonight. Will it be enough? Dunno.  We might win by 2 or lose by 30. Eventually we'll improve, especially once Mitch gets back, to quiet the loud noises for a bit. But…"
13 minutes ago
LB replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"I'm at a wedding tonight and NFL draft to catch up on, if I'm not too tired I'll see how we go when I'm home."
14 minutes ago
Grunta the great replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"I must be missing something Wiz!?"
18 minutes ago
More…