Replies

• Yes his a hopeless flop 

• If you compare yourself to him flop would not come close to describing your pathetic deficiencies, you prove yourself to be a true ... umm sorry the only word that comes to mind is fuckwit  

Same as all the other toxic wankers that gave it to Kane Evans when he was down and are eating shit sandwiches now

• It's true. Some players have a bad year here and there, often based on their pre-season. Evans broke his arm prior to 2018 and this year Alvaro put on too much weight for his role in our team. But he was massive for us last year. One of our few bright sparks. His huge motor will let players like Paulo bludge in defence.

• Couldn't have said it better myself. They come good, they are the first on their knees kissing hairy eggs. 

• Don’t be a fkn douche bag

• What sort of bogan loser posts something like this ,

i would love to be a fly on the wall if you got stuck in an elevator with him you weak poof ,

hiding behind your keyboard 

• Ill take you on any time any place you loser 

• Steady now or you will be dealing with Daniel, it is his thread..

Alvaro%2CD-head-2019-1-body-shot.png?center=0.5%2C0.5&preset=player-profile-large

• OHHH FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT...Meet behind the footy oval this afternoon and come with your keyboards

• This reply was deleted.
      • I know I shouldn’t go to their level pop, I just despise gutless bullies

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

CarloEEL2 replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"Wiz. Kurri doesn't deserve me saying it a second time 🙄"
5 minutes ago
Frankie Fong posted a discussion
Regardless if Parramatta win or lose the football club board need to be removed ASAP and they can take the CEO they hired and send him back to his buddy Max Donnelly .  The bush coach is and always has been the secondary problem at the club , the…
6 minutes ago
SHIRE.EEL replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Spend most of the week getting over last weeks abomination and  then BAM ! Here we go again. Expecting another weekend destroyer  -
but praying real fucking hard for a miracle. "
7 minutes ago
Fiddy replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Last week was the exact kind of game parra would lose. Tonite is the exact kind of game parra prob wins"
29 minutes ago
More…