Replies

• Any vids of him in the gym

• Alvaro looks to have slimmed down, he played better when he was less bulky so hopefully he can get back his his best form.

• That does not look like the kid that got monstered a few times this year

• There's a 54 photo montage of the eels training today for the first time at Kellyville, many looked a lot fitter, meaning some muscle adding, with Matterson looking very fit, I think when the new Eels team page photo's turn up there will be some increased weights on some.

• Matterson running style looks good

• According to TCT they did a fair bit on running mechanics yesterday.

• I started doing a fair bit of running about 2 years ago and never realised how much is involved and how difficult it is to have good running form, especially over considerable distance. Those Kenyan's are just naturally blessed, beautiful to watch. Me on the otherhand a bit more like Cliff Young.

• Kafusi looks bigger than Stefano., looking very fit.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"I mean it's terrible isn't it while Melbourne and alike look for players all over the shop what are we doing lining up with everyone else looking in the same shopping window.
Then we get the sook brigade crying why other teams can get this player…"
25 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Muttman bought up Matt Cameron as an ex Parra guy brought through under Brian Smith as a key hire for me before they worry about FG they need to fix the layers underneath.
This in my eyes is the key hire and give him the tools to succeed.After the…"
33 minutes ago
Seth hardy replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Mate just so we all get it can you please say " higher pay grade" and " fijian superstar " one more time. "
38 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Manly are very beatable. Their defence out wide is highly suspect. However, the eels look very tired, and I can't see them taking advantage. "
51 minutes ago
More…