Curtis Scott

Hearing a few rumours and from TCT parra have signed Curtis Scott on a train and trial for 2024 season. 
By seasons end with him and Penisini as our centres it makes our team look a lot stronger. 
everyone's thoughts?

of course this means he can't play before round 10

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  

I will certainly let you know if she does.  

• She has enough on her plate if she's married to that dipshit that killed that old lady and got caught selling drugs before that. She's a Strong woman . 

• Bit different when Xerri was banned for a dumb mistake or choice, nothing about off field attitude overall to be concerned on.

Scott there is personal issues that are red flags that can detract teams from giving him a chance. Xerri does not have any red flags in terms of alcohol, drugs or run ins with police. So he will be more attractive.

• So has Scott definitely signed with the Eels for 2024?

• I do not know, I know people who are around Thirlmere way hearing he has signed. But regardless the NRL have to agree to it. 

If it is agreed, I would welcome him with open arms.

• Xerri family comes with its own set of problems LB, a lot of clubs would steer well clear of that drama.

• Not exactly. Other than the performance enhancers at 19, what else did he do? Compared to Scott who has had numerous run ins with the law whether at fault or not. 
            Despite his family, he himself hasn't had issues regarding his family. Teams will pick him up as he is a talent. If he gets done for drugs again then of course he's done. At this stage, 100% Xerri is more attractive than Scott as an option in your squad. Xerri is a lot more safe and predictable than Scott is at this stage.

If Xerri was such a problem you would have heard of incidents in the past 4 years. Heard nothing to be fair, unless I missed an incident.

• So is it actually official that Scott has actually signed for 2024

• No CE. No official word right now.

• No it's know where near official the nrl have turned down his last ditch attempt at reinstatement.

Curtis Scott will not be coming to the Eels end of.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Storm
"To be fair we were 2-1 before losing Moses for 9 weeks."
1 minute ago
LB replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Gutherson's post gane presser message
"I doubt there is anything to it to be fair. He did make clear when Ryles was hired he was not pleased how long it took and how little they were told about it, to which i say as it should have been. I believe players aren't happy with how the club is…"
6 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Storm
"I don't enjoy watching us either but I try my very best to walk away with something a little thing and see if they can repeat it weekly.
With this team right now I'd describe my expectations as being at the baby steps stage."
35 minutes ago
"Graham this is our problem though right Guymer MA and Talagi are among the best of our youngsters coming through we have not much behind them if we aren't resigning them what and who do we.
Its how we end up the depth we have short of raiding…"
47 minutes ago
More…