Commbank Stadium

For those not in the Parramatta area. Get used to the new name. The sign is not finished yet.9705630089?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just went past it, looks finished.

• Slugg, don't know if you have Foxtel but tonight at 10-15 on Docos , the Everly Bros ,Harmonies from Heaven, worth a watch.

• Seth , I've seen it many times. Phill and Don's harmonies were beyond perfection. 

• As if they were one Slugg. Graham Nash and David Crosby, " Whistling Down the Wire " an album from about 76 . Superb  for harmony,  " A Foolish Man " all time great song.

• Pet Sounds great harmonies. I'm a big Brian Wilson fan. Also America

• Pet Sounds is one of the all time great albums. Incredible. It had to be if it inspired The Beatles to create Sgt Pepper's.

I'm also a big Brian Wilson fan. It's a shame that The Beach Boys brand was ruined in later years.

CSN(Y) were great in many ways but The Beach Boys' harmonies were a lot more complex.

• Pet Sounds was not a big hit in the US when it first came out.  The record company didn’t support it they released a best of album they wanted the surf, sun and bikinis stuff. In England it reached no 2 and was in the top ten for 6 months. But it certainly stood the test of time.

• This reply was deleted.
        • 9706301655?profile=RESIZE_930x

• I'm 75 Michelle is that a problem or a feeble attempt at humour? Don't make me angry  you won't like me when I'm angry. 

• Pay her no mind Sluggy, if you were a fart I'm sure you'd still be nice and moist. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst posted a discussion
As the title reads.They may have lost Reed Mahoney, but the Eels have landed an impressive forward and have their eye on a Raiders star 👀NRL Transfer Talk: https://bit.ly/3lcAg3W
3 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion BA stays calm after stars exit
"As my mother said in the nursing home - 
" is he a bit compromised in the head?""
3 minutes ago
L3gEndTHECROWE3LS replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion BA stays calm after stars exit
"Yeah Rap. And so many wanted this finned wanker kept on the site. Dolphin boy just fuck off"
8 minutes ago
Raptor Jesus replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion BA stays calm after stars exit
"Hey look, it's the Dolphin. Shouldn't you be on a different forum?"
14 minutes ago
More…