Christine McVie RIP

Fleetwood Mac singer

Christine McVie, Hitmaker for Fleetwood Mac, Is Dead at 79

As a singer, songwriter and keyboardist, she was a prolific force behind one of the most popular rock bands of the last 50 years.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• RIP

She died at the age of seventeennine.

• Legend ...😔

• Never heard of him or his music..

• Seems to be a lot of nuffys that nobodies ever heard of, getting obituaries here of late.

Whats next? Mili Vanilli obituaries?

• Lol that's a blast from the past. Always reminds me of that TISM song Lillee caught Dilley bowled Milli Vanilli. 

• I'll be watching TISM today at Good Things.

• Ah fucken awesome enjoy can't believe they are back lol 

• Never heard of Fleetwood Mac? 

• Just googled him, seems he's an account

10898342278?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Seriously you've never heard of Fleetwood Mac? Christine McVie is as well known as Stevie Nicks. Where you been hiding bro

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parra fan on The Hill replied to MontoEel's discussion Reed Mahoney's Doubts about Bulldogs
"What we need to be doing is looking ahead 2 years in time, who will be available, who'll be coming off at us and going hard for them with good money.
Example, you have Tedesco coming off contract and a free agent in 2025. Either Suali or Manu will…"
8 minutes ago
Bert de Naturál✌️™ replied to Eel Nut's discussion Latrell and Wighton charged after brawl in Canberra
"LOL! so some (ongoing) banter with Wiz, now makes me a drug user! and "normal people" wouldn't understand the references made in relation to, in our posts.
C'mon man, the (your) ship has sailed waaaaay off course, better just to wave bye bye as I…"
20 minutes ago
iamnot replied to MontoEel's discussion Reed Mahoney's Doubts about Bulldogs
"At least we've only got Hodgson on what is effectively a 1 year deal, with the second year being a club option. The Dogs have locked Mahoney in for 4 years. "
23 minutes ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to MontoEel's discussion Reed Mahoney's Doubts about Bulldogs
"Or Hands.  Is he progressing aswell as they claimed?"
24 minutes ago
More…