Check the rule: Moses pass was fair.

10829999501?profile=RESIZE_710x

The rule is up the top. The ball must be behind Moses, assuming Mosis keeps moving forward at the same speed as when he passed it. The ball is behind Moses when it is caught, and Moses has collected a defender in the meantime, so he has slowed if anything. It has to be a fair pass.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That would be Great !

• Who cares, they had the rub of the green the whole night after that incident and they also scored a dubious try with one of our players impeded. How can we forget the failed captain challenge where the cowboys player loss the ball in the ruck. The refs did more then square up the ledger this game.

• We lost against the Storm in a final a few years back off a forward pass to Addo-Carr. Did it get as much media coverage as this one? No.

That's footy. And as Paton said, it happened early enough in the game for them to overcome it. At 20-12 up, you could say they had. But a couple of big plays, we get the chocolates.

It's just sour grapes really.

• haha, it was a forward pass. Who cares, we won. 

onto the big dance.

• Who gives a f**k. It was a forward pass, and we got away with it. We've been dicked many times, this time it went our way

• I reckon it was forward , but who gives a shit. We've been robbed in the past and you can bet your arse we will get robbed one this week as a square up. 

• Todd Payton said it himself in round 19, " you win some and you lose some".

Karma is a bitch and she don't care who she fks up.

• I was laughing and screaming and cheering at the TV as soon as Ice was allowed to continue running. Watching it live and watching it since,  I thought it was forward. But when they let the play go, I was cheering at the glorious professionalism of the NRL knowing that it couldn't be a factor in an video ref call. We've all endured enough terrible calls against us over the years, this one went our way and im totally and absolutely okay with it. 

• Forward pass, not the first missed call leading to a try nor was it the only one in that game. Human ref errors are part of the game, better to just get in with it 

• I get why your still looking at it as the media keeps harping on NQ being robbed and it's fucking annoying . 

My view is -

• it was forward (noting it happened at the start of the game)

• we didn't get a penalty with Taumo's high shot even though he was sent to the bin ( could have led to 6 points) 

• they allowed Leilua's try even though Moses was interferred with by the NQ player playing the  ball which didn't let Moses get set in the defensive line. If Moses had time to set I bet Leilua doesn't score 

TBH we have had plenty of calls against us over the years including bring robbed against the Storm where they scored via a forward pass so karma has helped this time around thank fuck

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bob Smith replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"I was at that game at magic round. Gave me nightmares. "
15 minutes ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Yeah, we look like a part time footy team. Hmmm, that sounds familiar for some reason."
17 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"and as predicted south's about to make a move no doubt "
18 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"I predict I'll be in the garage with a paint scraper by 930 pm getting that sticker off before the morn "
20 minutes ago
More…