Canberra won, what now?

We have heard it, we have thought it, we have said it, heck, even the club has said it to justify not sacking our coach. But there's no excuses now for having players out.

Canberra were missing their halfback, fullback and three forwards that would all make their 17, but still won. They went all the way from Canberra to Manly and found a way.

Let's not forget manly went into the game with only one injury and it being a player that isn't exactly guaranteed a spot every week. Obviously an absolute shocker from Manly and the fans probably wish dce was out so they could save face all week at work. But that's not the point of this post.

Well done Canberra, now over to you Brad.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Jordan Rapana Knee Round 11
    Corey Horsburgh Groin Round 11
    Jamal Fogarty Biceps Round 20
    Zac Hosking Shoulder Indefinite 

Corey Harawira-Naera

That's a far worse Injury toll than BA has had. Against the Dolphins we only had one player out and the dolphins had to apply to the nrl to get players from qld cup.

But then we get Sarantinos excusing BA over Moses being out. Disgraceful disgusting situation 

• To be fair Garrick missed like 5 goals and manly passed the ball to raiders 3 times 🤣

• They are everywhere.

On TCT, on here and especially on Facebook. 

They support the coach more than they do the team.

• It's actually disgusting.

Who the hell do these clowns support? The Eels or an individual coach who honestly is only in it for him and his family, because from where I sit I see supporters who WOULD DIE for this coach.

Never seen such devotion.

• Exactly, do they support the Parramatta Eels, or Brad Arthur? Because it sounds like they support that latter rather than the former.

• Yep it's kind of laughable the lengths these fanboys go to defending an 11 year coach. 

They are all also scared that if BA is punted he will take MA. Who gives a shit, take him and any other BA bum boy.

From what I've seen MA is likely another overated Jnr who in all honestly, may never make it.

• I hate Ricky , but credit where credits due , I didn't think they'd win a chook raffle without Fogerty.  It's fucking disgusting that we don't have anyone pushing up for Moses and Guthersons jobs. 

• Too many people with Stockholm Syndrome, confusing Brad Arthur as being synonymous with the Parramatta Eels because he has been the coach and face of the club for 11 years now and they cannot imagine a Parramatta without Brad.

These people lack imagination, they lack critical thought and they are afraid of the unknown of a club without Brad.

The rest of us see how tired and old the Eels look. How predictable we play, how we haven't evolved our defense or attack in years, how we are regressing back to the mean and beyond it into a bottom 4 team. The rest of us have had enough. The rest of us want change. We demand it.

• X a billion trillion

im sick of being told I'm a clown by ugly 60 year old women !!!! 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Eelvangelist replied to Simon Priestly's discussion ZERO TACKLE OFF CONTRACT LIST
" Help!!"
8 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion David Armstrong
"It's an interesting observation a lot watch the highlights but I'm a watch the guy without the ball type that tells me what sought of character he has.It's what encourages me about Talagi his temperament he'll drop a ball make a mistake defensively…"
51 minutes ago
Slugg replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Tipping delivery drivers on attitude!
""
52 minutes ago
JEELman replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion David Armstrong
"Cobbo won't move south of the border not mentally tough enough. Same old story will take less money and stay."
55 minutes ago
More…