Canberra won, what now?

We have heard it, we have thought it, we have said it, heck, even the club has said it to justify not sacking our coach. But there's no excuses now for having players out.

Canberra were missing their halfback, fullback and three forwards that would all make their 17, but still won. They went all the way from Canberra to Manly and found a way.

Let's not forget manly went into the game with only one injury and it being a player that isn't exactly guaranteed a spot every week. Obviously an absolute shocker from Manly and the fans probably wish dce was out so they could save face all week at work. But that's not the point of this post.

Well done Canberra, now over to you Brad.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They only beat manly. I reckon if Sivo didn't brain fart we probably go on and beat them without our halfback last week too. Manly are crap 

• Canberra did really well, but Manly also choked. Garrick was potting every conversion last week (I think he was 100% too). He missed like 3 last night. He gets those, Manly win. Lodge drops it cold off a kick off, there was another that Whitehead scooped up for another soft try.

Just a really poor performance from Manly. And Bronco's took the Chooks too lightly last night. The amount of smoke Ennis blows up Reece Walsh's arse is really beginning to irritate the shit out of me. For every thing he did good last night, he had another 3 errors. Such a twat.

• 100% effort for the Raiders. Even when they were 16 down, they went hard. Contrast that to the crap the eels dish up.

• The only eels supporter who still backs Arthur is that dribbler sixties guy who can do a hour podcast after a flogging,  and excuse Brad claiming his midweek training sessions were run with military gps precision.  The guy has to visit a bonds store after every training blog. 

• Yeah I popped over and had a read. Considering they have total editorial control and do delete comments that challenge their view,  some fanboys are definitely arching up. The other fella forty seems somewhat reasonable but that sixties is a complete bone smoker. 

In fact sixties may even be BAs misses such is the complete and utter devotion. 

Spoils what could be a decent platform.

• That's the thing, if he was even close to balanced that site might have a future even if BA gets punted.

The way they carry on,bas soon as BA is boned and they lose access to the Eels training etc, that site may cease to exist.

• #EndDarwin

• 😂😂😂

Never has the game seem such a quality coach as BA.

• In the great words of Allen Iversion:

"We talkin' about a practise! Not a game! We talkin' about practise!"

• How , they don't even have Dylan " the future " Brown ?  Are we sure it really happened ? Couldn't have happened , you're telling lies . 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Simon Priestly's discussion ZERO TACKLE OFF CONTRACT LIST
"This is our issue and is proven even more so that we are going to market for talent we should be really bringing through our pathways."
11 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Eli Stephens's discussion TITANS ATTACK
"They've had the same sought of shaped attack for years but are still a bottom tier cellar dweller.I don't know what to tell you when's the last time they did anything."
15 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion David Armstrong
"Warriors winning without Shaun Johnson argh no wait.
All those mentioned winning and we are still what 1 win out of the 8."
18 minutes ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion David Armstrong
"Selwyn Cobbo anyone? If only we could afford him and attract him away from the Broncos with Walsh in front of him?"
32 minutes ago
More…