Cameron Smith the untouchable!

So, even after, he is recorded very clearly challenging the integrity of the referree, he escapes with no penalty, meanwhile others who have done the same, get binned or sent.  No consequence from the NRL Review Committee.  Says it all.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No it showed that the Melbourne Storm cheated the cap and lost their '07 & '09 titles, it says nothing about Cam Smith

• Yet, everyone knows even blind Freddy theyre winning through cheating regardless of the supposed record books. The only ones turning a blind eye are those being decieved or unwilling to admit the truth.

• So Cameron Grubby Smith wasnt part of the Storm 07 & 09 teams. Is that what your saying Brett? I suppose Bellamy didnt coach them either in 07 & 09 as well.

• Of course he played for them, I just said he wasn't found guilty of cheating, the club was

• Doesn't matter

• But isnt Cameron Smith and Bellamy part of the club?

• FFS Brett what planet are you on? talk about space cadets incorporated.

The NRL records of their investigations specifically said Cameron Smith had TWO contracts, one of which was illegal and he was part of the cheating of the cap at the Storm. IIRC (thanks ch) there was also th ematter of a speed boat which he did not buy out of his own money.

IT IS ON PUBLIC RECORD numbnuts.

Your selective memory to enhnace your bro love for a cheat is unfknblvble.

THOU SHALT NOT STEAL. Have illegal contract that gains you more money.

THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE TESTIMONY. Lie to the NRL that you did not know two contracts were illegal.

• Not according to our very own resident Space Cadet Monts.

noun Slang.

a person who appears to be in his or her own world or out of touch with reality.
                      a person who behaves oddly or seems stupefied or remote because of the influence of drugs; druggie.
                    • Actually the boat was given to Greg Inglis, but nuance.

I don't dispute any of those facts, I just don't see it as cheating, at least not from a Rugby League standpoint.

So he signed two contracts with the same employer, wouldn't be the first to have done that, nor will he be the last. I'll concede I'm probably splitting hairs here, but at the end of the day it is not the players responsibility to ensure the club's administration are obeying the rules. He could've signed a thousand contracts with them, I couldn't care less.

The contracts weren't illegal, he didn't steal anything, he was only paid that which he negotiated for himself. It was borderline unethical, I agree, but not illegal.

Obviously he has to declare any income to the government come tax time, but that is a separate issue.

• I think you are tippling some of your client's drugs.

If signing an ILLEGAL contract to run beside your legal (NRL registed) contract is not cheating, then please enlighten us to what you see as cheating.

You would make a great candidate for the QueeRZland ALP, or perhaps you already are.

Conducting oneself in an illegal manner is also known as CHEATING!!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Eli Stephens posted a discussion
Nrl Physio reporting that Gutho has been getting his knee drained of fluid and dealing with soreness and swelling in the knee he had surgery on. Obviously not a good sign and he's not close to 100%. 
11 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"It's really pissing me off watching every other team's wingers scoring tries easily whilst I still picture our dope getting pushed into touch."
16 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Thanks for the reality fix mate. We often get carried away in our own little world and forget there are way more important shit happening to others.
I am unsure how I would react in that situation."
29 minutes ago
ParraPride replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"If he doesn't come oh well.
I just want brad arthur sacked!
Enough of his bullshit coaching and poor performing teams for over the last decade!
It will be like winning a premiership for me!"
44 minutes ago
More…