Cameron Smith the untouchable!

So, even after, he is recorded very clearly challenging the integrity of the referree, he escapes with no penalty, meanwhile others who have done the same, get binned or sent.  No consequence from the NRL Review Committee.  Says it all.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Brett Kenny should have beenthe 8th immortal not Andrew Drug Cheat Johns.

• Cameron Smith has never won 17 games in a row for Storm. Also thought I'd mention because a few don't rate NC here he was voted some award on Sunday before game as players player award from combined teams as best player this year. 

• Indeed. In fact he made the point during his speech that Penrith's 17 game run was an outstanding achievement. He also made special mention of all NRL clubs and their efforts in keeping the comp going this year and making it a  success, then he spoke of all the players at all the clubs who hadn't made it onto the paddock this year but had been a huge part of each club's campaign.

Look, I'm no huge fan of Cam Smith on a personal level but at the end of the day Penrith are nothing more than a poor, cheap, low class immitation of the mighty Eels. They're little brother and they always will be. They could win a thousand comps and they'd still be nothing more than Parra wannabe's. You've either got class or you haven't . . . . . Penrith haven't. As a Parra supporter I can honestly say, hand on heart, that Sunday night was a joy to watch :)

• Lol

Yeah, Pennykeet is looking to the wrong supporter base for sympathy!

• I always thought a hatred of Penrith was part of every Parra supporters DNA. It certainly should be :)

• It's funny, I've never been able to raise much emotion re the Panthers the way I can with the Broncos, Dogs, Manly & Qld. I kind of view them as that cute little innocent kid down the street who wants to play with the big kids but isn't allowed by his parents !!!

• LOL!!

• Yeah no sympathy. Only person I have sympathy for over last weekend was Jai Hindley. How close was the poor bugger to winning the Giro?! 

• Mate, how awesome was that, Aussies on Grand Tour podiums are becoming a regular occurance!

I knew he couldn't win the TT but it was pretty nerve wracking watching him get through the course. Sunweb are on fire at the moment.

• Yeah awesome stuff. Hopefully we see him next year's Le Tour.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Grunta the great replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"The Eels are a shitshow and should have had Talagi secured some time ago, but if he wants to test the market I hope he goes...who cares?"
1 hour ago
adnan replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"I think he wanted ice.  I can understand reed going because I think he was the black sheep in the team.  I don't like O'Neil being there.  If there is tension between him and Arthur then one has to go. "
2 hours ago
adnan replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Broken record you serial whinger"
2 hours ago
Hell On Eels replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"I hope so too, Analyst. And I'm worried too, buddy. Fingers crossed. "
3 hours ago
More…