Cameron Smith the untouchable!

So, even after, he is recorded very clearly challenging the integrity of the referree, he escapes with no penalty, meanwhile others who have done the same, get binned or sent.  No consequence from the NRL Review Committee.  Says it all.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Best in the game at what? Deception

• Deception, cheating, hiding two contracts and a speed boat, and getting away with that without any penalty.

He's good alright.

• Well Mushy, you have to admit that it's not quite as good as deciding to cheat and having the foresight to record the boardroom discussions about it. The stuff of genius.

• See, all is not lost ME, the Eels do lead the way in some areas.

I am planning a massive Gold heist next week and have sent the plans of the robbery to the cops to see if there are any flaws in it - I reckon we should be right - AY?

• Diabolical!

• And thats only what was discovered

• Winning

• Deception is part of the game 

• It depends in what way your defining deception within the game Brett.

• Doing whatever it takes

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Prof. Daz replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"As an academic, I feel I'm an expert in knowing when "it's all academic". And in the case of Gutho, it's all academic, he is clearly busted, evident in his grimacing and in the fact he is not running any sweep plays. Also a case of "it's all…"
3 minutes ago
Poupou Escobar replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Which win meant he was the right coach for us?"
10 minutes ago
Prof. Daz replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Wise words, Fong. The Eels were pathetic and their play was unworthy of the time and effort fans put in to support them. But it's just a game. Life did not go on for everyone after last week, and some lives will never be the same again after last…"
14 minutes ago
EA replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Just because we win against Manly it does not mean BA is the right coach for us "
41 minutes ago
More…