Call me cynical

ok just saw this on my feed 

#1 video 

brad and jake in the shed 

hmmmmm really 🤔🤨

9870049492?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i'm with you mitchy, so much hate for one man is ridiculous, considering what he does and has done to get this club out of the mire that so many before him created. Maybe, just maybe, its a sad indictment of those who have a pretty sad life themselves and have achieved very little in their own world...

Of course, when using the wonderful tool of knowledge that is hindsight, there are things that could have and probably should have been done differently or better but the last few years have definitely been better than the previous 15.

• Agreed Rock, i think that some just wish to see him and / or his son fail, and then may feel justified; not to mention the amount of positive change to the club. Yes we have not won a comp but we are in a better position to where we were at the end of 2013, when Pricky left.

We seem to have many experts here and many who have coached NRL.

• Armchair experts and keyboard warriors who can all do a better job no doubt.

• This reply was deleted.
              • Brissy i was being balanced and not emotive. Its the off season... :)

• Was meant tongue in cheek Mitchy.

• No issues at all Bert.

• Brad was crying because he'd heard Will Smith had signed with the Titans.

• Cynical 

• It was a moment between father and son that sparked emotion in fans. I don't see the issue and I thought it was great when I saw it. We are just human and we are emotional creatures.

• Coach, seems to me that with social media and the experts on here have a passion for failure especially when the eels lose a game, and miss the end of year trophy. While I loved being at the first GF win at the SCG, I have lived through many years of losses under a stack of different coaches, that includes ex players, and watched some plays that had one shaking their heads, eg the Ron Hilditch RU wedge formation where he led the pack in an attempt to score a try for the team.

We have had some great coaches, and even some of them failed over time, yet how many today look back and see how great they were, never won a premiership.  While the abuse and the like against BA and the temeritry of him to have his son play for the eels, likewise the aspect of not winning a premiership.  Should we do so, it wont be good enough unless a record winning score is the result.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"So you would have cayless over Mal? Muttman I thought you had a bit of sense. "
3 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Alshaw I hope you are right about us making the finals. Moses must have some powers, I'll bet we don't. "
5 minutes ago
"Yes manly have been playing good footy but didn't tonight till the second half. "
7 minutes ago
"To be honest Muttman I don't care who replaces him. That was just a thought short term, so the rest of this year and only deal with the team. He would have nothing to do with recruiting or anything like that, just simply play as a interim coach…"
8 minutes ago
More…