You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Effing fraud. How does he live with himself, making millions but producing shit? 

• How come Brian Smith is missing from the list?

• Brian Smith is 53%

• Surely if Wayne Bennett says he wants to come then you make it happen.

• HAHAHAHA  we have a finals flog aswell as a regular seasons flog on the coaching staff.....well done Parramatta board.........by the way pokie revenues are up ......ffs we are a Rugby League club from memory right ??

• No, we are a money making Leagues Club who just happens to have a footy team on the side.

• Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't Craig Fitzgibbon have a 0% win rating?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion TITANS ATTACK
"Always had oodles of speed, just no playmakers good enough to do anything with it. "
2 minutes ago
LB replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion David Armstrong
"My 18 month old nephew could kick a ball off a tee while going to a local park in Cessnock and Johns would say he is a prodigy. The bloke backs Newcastle every week, now it has worked the last month but early in the year he was picking them and…"
1 hour ago
"Warriors aren't even winning with Shaun Johnson. I tipped them for a poor year and seems i lucked myself into a right tip. Now Johnson is out, they are more screwed. Webster now seeing what it is like being an NRL head coach.
As for out of the top…"
1 hour ago
"All good Seraph haha, i should have winked or something afterwards just incase. Thanks BEM for explaining too."
1 hour ago
More…