Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?

On the back of Zack Lomax's signature, who are Brad's top 5 signings of all time?,  and is Lomax is included in your top 5 ?

I'll start it

1. Gutherson

2. RCG

3. Jennings

4. Zack

5. Jnr Paulo's return. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Might not be his signing , but out of curiosity was it Arthur that promoted Semi Radradra in his take over role in 2013 ? 

• No it was Stuart.

• Harper

Waqa

Foran

French

• Semi Radradra Beau Scott Manu Ma'u RCG Mitchell Moses 

• For mine the top 10 High Profile that could have gone anywhere would have to be.

1. Keiran Foran

2. Mitch Moses

3. Anthony Watmough

4. Jarryd Hayne "return from Titans taking million dollar Hit"

5. Zac Lomax

6. Micheal Jennings

7. RCG

8. Return of Junior Paulo from Canberra

9. Ferguson

10. Beau Scott

• No Moses! You are delirious Chief.

• Yep, I must have missed my morning coffee yesterday 

• You'd have to say that ba has been gifted so many great signings,  I'd say better than most NRL teams in the same period bar the Roosters, it's our development which has been lagging behind.   If our development had been what it should,  ba would have definitely won a competition or two.

I reckon we've been top 3 in recruiting 

• I don't think that's a fair comment. With exceptions to Jennings and Fergo a lot of the players mentioned were developed under Arthur. Moses, Gutho, Papali, RCG, Cartwright, Lane, Hopgood, Niukore  are all better products having played under Arthur. A lot of credit has to go to the individuals for having the work ethic to get there and how much influence BA has had we don't know but they have all developed under Arthur. To say BA is a bad coach is just rubbish. Is he the coach to win us a premiership? I have major doubts but the guy is absolutely a NRL coach and is much more than just a "bush coach"

• Are you from the cumberland throw angry ? Where in that post did I refer to ba on the lack of development?.   The point was that if the club had its act together in development along with the players we've signed,  I believe we would have won a comp in ba's 11 seasons here

Ps, even Brad referred to himself as being a bush coach ....... 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"Real estate ay, so, in other words a car salesman type person. Not quite at that age as yet Poppa. A few years ago I received my masters in psychology, and since then I have been researching how and why certain words have an impact on certain…"
2 minutes ago
Poppa replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
" Good pick up Cappy and it demonstrates that the game has changed and effectively we haven't changed with it. 
I can accept that in the 2000 period or before covid things were more beneficial for us and all the changes being mooted are now past a…"
7 minutes ago
Blue Eel replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HAVE A GIGGLE AND A CRY
"Yes my apoligies the second is the junior RL board.

"
19 minutes ago
The Captain replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"Your last few sentences are spot on Coryn - for our team to win we need to play a certain way. Which explains why we have always been prone to blow-outs, and why we only win against teams who play into our gameplan (eg the Panthers) and not those…"
20 minutes ago
More…