Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?

On the back of Zack Lomax's signature, who are Brad's top 5 signings of all time?,  and is Lomax is included in your top 5 ?

I'll start it

1. Gutherson

2. RCG

3. Jennings

4. Zack

5. Jnr Paulo's return. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Based on performance, future performance and length of good performance 

1. Gutho
    2. Moses
    3. RCG
    4. Hopgood
    5. Lomax
  • I don't know how I missed Moses - definitely top 3. 

• 1. Mosses

2. Gutho

3.rcg

4. Paulo

5. Hopgood

Cant have lomax as he hasnt played a game yet, what if he comes over and flops?

• When this blogs run its course Chief, put the worst signings up. The list is much bigger. 

• I can't limit it to five, and sorry if time frame may be incorrect as I am an endless life fan who has been tortured for far too long.  1. Gutho 2 Moses 3. RCG 4. Junior 5. Beau Scott ( for that period we need some resolve), 6 Mau 7. Jennings 8.  Danny Wicks 9. Carty and 10.  Hopgood 11. Fergo 12 Papalii but not in any particular order. Let's not forget Mossop and Hock. They were inspirational!

• The Pommie`s were Pricky signings werent they ? 

• As I said mate, if my timing is out, I apologise. I honestly don't know as it is now just a blur.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
" Great Article exposing something where you can learn from  disappointments in being at the bottom of the ladder in what you do. Sometimes being in that place can be a good place to be to have a clearer view on how to progress. If you are midfield…"
1 hour ago
Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion The Bennett Hypothetical: Sliding Doors
"Excellent Post HOE . Expressing what you just wrote is a great way of internalizing learning which is the point I was trying to say.When we say or write out thoughts down the way you just did is also relevant in players processing different ways in…"
1 hour ago
Michael W. replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"Not doing too bad Mr Poppa, two against one, or should I say, one and a half against one, not sure if this Chief character is under or just over 10. I hear you like horse racing Poppa, if that's the case, in racing terminology, you are 6 lengths in…"
2 hours ago
Inside Info replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"Apart from maybe Hopgood, we dont have players that week to week can depend on to win games. They all go missing crucial times in games.
Discipline is appalling
fitness is not close to most other teams
defensive structure is laughable
We are a club…"
4 hours ago
More…