Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?

On the back of Zack Lomax's signature, who are Brad's top 5 signings of all time?,  and is Lomax is included in your top 5 ?

I'll start it

1. Gutherson

2. RCG

3. Jennings

4. Zack

5. Jnr Paulo's return. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's the whole point though Chief isn't it the clubs never had it's shit together development wise with the up n comers since Arthur's been here though.Your just starting to see the DBs Penisini's now.

Its what makes the Parra reclamation under Arthur more impressive taking discards and making them into something.

• yes I realised I misread your comment.

• Yes.., but there are backs who comprise of half of a footy team, Angry Eel..

There"s nothing tosayBA can't develop a forward, but our outside backs have been a debacle for years and BA obviously isn't cutting it.

• Semi Radradra Gutherson are your main protagonists in this area and they have been to top shelf ones.

He hasn't  developed as many but all coaches are the same around strengths and weaknesses.You could make the same argument for many coaches in different positions.

• Let's not confuse BA's job, he's the first grade coach. The players have to at least get to the NSW cup level for him to develop them. If quality back are not getting to cup level then the problem is farther down the line

• Bang on Al

• Totally agree with you here Grunta but I'm not sure how much of that is on BA? As other people have mentioned other clubs have talented and fast outside backs coming out of their arse and look at what BA has to work with. In the last 20 years I can only remember Hayne, EGJ, Inu and Semi as being top level talent in the outside backs. Something our talent identification team really need to look at

• Sorry I just reread your comments and I might have missed your point. Your taking issue with NSW cup development?

• Not many have come at their peak Chief.

Scott was fantastic for us but already well in his thirties.

When Hayne came back he was already fat and lazy

Watmough was busted 

Foran already had bung hamstrings 

Moses was a turnstile who still had a lot to learn 

RCG came after his worst season down in confidence 

Top 3? Yeah nah

• 1. Sandow

2. Blake

3. Norman

4. Sivo

5. Makatoa

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Electric Eel 2 replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho Knee Surgery out for 5 weeks.
"Russell if he is picked or Sanders."
7 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho Knee Surgery out for 5 weeks.
"This is right up your alley Chief another injury and another potential pumping that's perfect for you.Surely if they get pumped by enough the powers above the coaches pay grade will see it.
Here you are still thinking the coach is the problem…"
9 minutes ago
LB posted a discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOmvq-Z7VJoInteresting to hear him talk about BA, saying he kep the key players onside and when in pressure those key players rally the others to support him but when push comes to shove over the board discussing the…
10 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho Knee Surgery out for 5 weeks.
"Yes but it does give him a rock solid excuse for this year. It will be a very brave board that shows him the door before his contract is finished next year. 
Will this board have that courage and go for Bennett ? Or will they just write it all off…"
11 minutes ago
More…