Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?

On the back of Zack Lomax's signature, who are Brad's top 5 signings of all time?,  and is Lomax is included in your top 5 ?

I'll start it

1. Gutherson

2. RCG

3. Jennings

4. Zack

5. Jnr Paulo's return. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Might not be his signing , but out of curiosity was it Arthur that promoted Semi Radradra in his take over role in 2013 ? 

• No it was Stuart.

• Harper

Waqa

Foran

French

• Semi Radradra Beau Scott Manu Ma'u RCG Mitchell Moses 

• For mine the top 10 High Profile that could have gone anywhere would have to be.

1. Keiran Foran

2. Mitch Moses

3. Anthony Watmough

4. Jarryd Hayne "return from Titans taking million dollar Hit"

5. Zac Lomax

6. Micheal Jennings

7. RCG

8. Return of Junior Paulo from Canberra

9. Ferguson

10. Beau Scott

• No Moses! You are delirious Chief.

• Yep, I must have missed my morning coffee yesterday 

• You'd have to say that ba has been gifted so many great signings,  I'd say better than most NRL teams in the same period bar the Roosters, it's our development which has been lagging behind.   If our development had been what it should,  ba would have definitely won a competition or two.

I reckon we've been top 3 in recruiting 

• I don't think that's a fair comment. With exceptions to Jennings and Fergo a lot of the players mentioned were developed under Arthur. Moses, Gutho, Papali, RCG, Cartwright, Lane, Hopgood, Niukore  are all better products having played under Arthur. A lot of credit has to go to the individuals for having the work ethic to get there and how much influence BA has had we don't know but they have all developed under Arthur. To say BA is a bad coach is just rubbish. Is he the coach to win us a premiership? I have major doubts but the guy is absolutely a NRL coach and is much more than just a "bush coach"

• Are you from the cumberland throw angry ? Where in that post did I refer to ba on the lack of development?.   The point was that if the club had its act together in development along with the players we've signed,  I believe we would have won a comp in ba's 11 seasons here

Ps, even Brad referred to himself as being a bush coach ....... 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"Parra's weakness is there back 5 that's where they are the slowest least athletic team in the league.
The fact they haven't invested or have development that is key to them winning the battle in the middle of the field is the Achilles heal of this…"
36 minutes ago
Tad replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
" Great Article exposing something where you can learn from  disappointments in being at the bottom of the ladder in what you do. Sometimes being in that place can be a good place to be to have a clearer view on how to progress. If you are midfield…"
1 hour ago
Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion The Bennett Hypothetical: Sliding Doors
"Excellent Post HOE . Expressing what you just wrote is a great way of internalizing learning which is the point I was trying to say.When we say or write out thoughts down the way you just did is also relevant in players processing different ways in…"
2 hours ago
Michael W. replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"Not doing too bad Mr Poppa, two against one, or should I say, one and a half against one, not sure if this Chief character is under or just over 10. I hear you like horse racing Poppa, if that's the case, in racing terminology, you are 6 lengths in…"
3 hours ago
More…