Broncos call up QLD cup 7.

Broncos set to call up a QLD cup 7 Josh Rodgers. They are also going to be without Jesse Arthurs on the wing. If we play a good game definitely a chance of winning this but does anyone trust our team atm ? 🤣

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• wow are we that shit we hoping we can jag wins against depleted teams ....with Gutho out a big fat No to any more wins ....the sooner group 7 dubbos finest leaves the better

• We are also depleted and teams have been taking advantage of that lol. Reynolds usually tortures us so glad he's not playing 🤣

• I trust our team for the first 40 mins

• Ik aye we would be second on the ladder if it was based only on the first half. That's crazy 

• Sivo is goin to tear the broncos apart

• Look I think this will be a lot closer than most think. Hyde might appear this week.

I feel the players who are behind BA want to keep the jig going so they will definitely be putting in for him. 

I'm so over this coach right now that honestly I hope they throw it in and heap even more pressure onto the coach.......his time is up.

• Walsh will give us nightmares!! I'm really worried..

• Broncos still by  20+ without a shadow of a doubt.  The game has changed with the introduction of the short drop outs and mid feild scrums, speed is key nowadays,  but ba failed to see this coming and stuck to his collision style forward dominant top 30.  That's why this will be. Brad's final year here

His style was for his forwards to get him to a point on the feild where if he doesn't score,  he could deplete the other team with forced drop outs.  Now that's a redundant strategy.   Now the drop out favours the kicking team.  which puts pressure on our pack and all that hard work would be for zero.   Now when you're in good position,  you need your quick athletes to get the ball over.  Athletes not like Russell and Harper 

This bash and barge strategy is finished. And so is Arthur. 

• * This is why Bennett bought athletes,  he saw it coming before anyone else 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

CarloEEL2 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
""
42 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
""
42 minutes ago
"Look what I found today in my clean up 
is it a sign 🤔😆"
43 minutes ago
Jimmy Wong replied to LB's discussion Eels v Bears Highlights
"Eels won 36 - 14"
48 minutes ago
More…