Big News On Lomax

The inside information and this is from a credible source,  - This Saturday will be the last game Lomax will play in the red V.  Make of this what you will.  Parramatta are odds on and have made it known through the media that we are after him.

Whether he joins the eels or another team, I've only been told that He'll be playing in other colours in the next few weeks. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He's not happy there at the moment, Melbourne don't keep blokes that aren't buying in.

• More so it is a cautionary tale of purchasing players Melbourne do not want. I still think though Bellamy would not give up NAS for Lomax when he is that desperate for middles. He will lean on NAS experience towards finals.

• Without condoms

• We aren't as desperate for lomax as the media are making out. I posted on here at the end of last year that I was told we probably wouldn't be going into the market for outside backs because we were going to be blooding  players from the SG ball winning side. The 2 players that were going to be blooded were Richard Penisini and Blaize Talagi in that order. The injury to Penisini means we won't see him obviously. The eels are very keen now to emulate the panthers and have a clear pathway into the top grade for juniors. 

We will take Lomax but only on our terms 

• I also think we are in need of wingers rather than centres. It's likely Lomax would find himself on the wing at some stage in Parra anyway.

• Yep we need a winger more than a centre 100%. 

• All this talk and he'll probably sign with the dogs, I believe they promised him fullback. 

• And captaincy

• And part ownership in Metro Petroleum.

• And an order of spring rolls, dim sims, Mongolian Lamb and prawn chips from Canterbury Leagues Chinese restaurant.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

CarloEEL2 replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"Christ 
that's shitty coffee too !!!!"
1 second ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"Please god no. I know Jason Ryles, he couldn't even run his Coffee Guru coffee shop in Corrimal Court and sent it bust.  Rylsies a decent fellow and he comes from a very nice family . But he's as dumb as a box of hammers. 
Another Mary McGregor or…"
5 minutes ago
Titan replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"Accountants don't want to spend 1.5m plus for a coach that will demand full control. Better spend 500k on rookie and keep the power"
14 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Mediocre
"There was a gap year between Souths and Dolphins. Bennett's announcement was predicated by who got the licence. It was known he was going to coach the team that won the right.
That is bullshit about Ryles, no one at Parra board level would have even…"
20 minutes ago
More…