Big News On Lomax

The inside information and this is from a credible source,  - This Saturday will be the last game Lomax will play in the red V.  Make of this what you will.  Parramatta are odds on and have made it known through the media that we are after him.

Whether he joins the eels or another team, I've only been told that He'll be playing in other colours in the next few weeks. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Solid & safe doesn't win you a comp 

• Sunia Turuva......fox sports indicating he's going to market

This is who we should target

• No way penrith let him go

• Players take unders to stay at Penrith.

• Fiji ladies and gents you want to find the next Turuva Sivo Radradra Ravalawa and alike they are there.

• I think we need to find a winger not a centre. I just don't see how signing Lomax helps with our long term planning of the club. If Talagi does well at 5/8 we will want him to play centre when Moses is back or at a minimum play him at 14. However by next year he will want a starting spot and with Lomax and Penisini outright centres, where does Talagi fit in. Lomax is young himself so Talagi won't wait that long. So we should find a winger to replace Sivo till Richie Penisini is ready. Club is in a hard spot where we need outside backs to be a premiership threat but at same time not for a long time because our juniors will be ready in 1-2 years 

• Yep winger or fullback

• We'll just been watching Matty John's Late, Hindy n Fletch interviewing Dragons - Lawrie, Lomax n Coach son, gotta say Lawrie n Lomax complete fuckwits. 
    Coach son was pretty cool but other two prime nobs

Dragons can keep Lomax cause we have a No Dickhead policy and sooky LaLa cause he on the wing FFS they can keep her

• Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.

I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin. It was funny at the time but could tell they didn't take him seriously plus they acted like school kids. Lomax if he did come to us would be matured by BA. Flanno i believe would have already started to do it.

I also think it is good for him to move since so many members of St. George have fed his ego for so long he needs to go somewhere new and away from those who are loyal to him so they don't lose him. It was a while there where Lomax would bitch and moan to the higher ups and they would tell the coach to pull their head in. Now it seems he just wants out regardless of what they can offer him. Could it be like Moses where he declined an extra $200k to stay at Wests to join us instead so he can play Halfback. He matured and became a better player.

• I think Lomax hanging around with Corey Norman too much  while he was there. We don't need anymore of these players in our team

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

TolEllts replied to Speech's discussion NRL Charges
"There was a slight slap on the face of Matterson from Brooks but no penalty. Sutton had his money probably on Manly😊"
46 minutes ago
LB replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"Plus after he leaves he will dictate who replaces him and who leads the club on the field etc. all I'll say is the board should love the money the fans will bring in with Bennett there, memberships galore."
51 minutes ago
Mitchy replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"We did for a change tbh after Covid. Got a job there through work here and we wanted to do some travel. Tbh it was good but cost of living was little higher - fuel was abt £2 a litre or more. Work got tricky and we travelled and came back mid last…"
53 minutes ago
Grunta the great replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"It's been mentioned by several in the media and MC on Grandstand again today. He also mentioned how slow Parra are to move on anything and make decisions."
54 minutes ago
More…