Big News On Lomax

The inside information and this is from a credible source,  - This Saturday will be the last game Lomax will play in the red V.  Make of this what you will.  Parramatta are odds on and have made it known through the media that we are after him.

Whether he joins the eels or another team, I've only been told that He'll be playing in other colours in the next few weeks. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yea find out the journo that wrote that and pin  it on the wall with his other stories.......has no idea!

• Swapping for Blaize is ridiculous as he's got X factor written all over him. He will be like another Hayne but better

• CE I can give you a good doctor for dementia, he has done wonders for me. I can now remember what I had for breakfast, but can't remember the last time I had sex.... I think I'm a virgin..... then again Wiz did invite me to his place for sleep overs on occasions.....maybe not, Wiz tells lots of "porkies" from memory.

• Give em Harper and Ofahangaue 

• Keep Harper for depth. 

• This whole article is written by Chief, his previous gig was he was sent through the looking glass, with his top hat on looking for Alice?

Let's assume that Saints let him go for say 600k (that's arguably too high, but I dont doubt he could get that) that means they will have 200 extra to pay and can buy a player for up to 600k..... to agree to such a deal, they need to have the player chosen to want to do the deal.

Apart from Parra, no one wants or needs a centre.......who has got a player that saints could get and more importantly want and IS AVAILABLE?...... unless that are going to get significantly more money why would anyone in that position want to pick up sticks and move....Ofahangaue was switched out of Wests last year, I'm sure he doesn't want to do that and go to a club that no wants to be at..... how would you feel?

• They can take either 

Simmonson,  

Werimu greg

Makatoa 

Doorey

Dunster

Cini

Harper

Asi

Ogden

Or a combination of these players 

• LOL so all our rejects...can someone post the article I can't afford $2 a week for the daily crap.

• St George Illawarra are preparing for Zac Lomax to ask for an immediate release as the parties prepare for crunch talks next week.

Lomax is again expected to request to exit the club immediately. The Dragons’ indicated before round one that they would put any potential talks on his future on hold until after round four. That time will come next week after the Dragons play Manly on Saturday night. No formal meeting has planned for next week as yet however is an anticipation that a call will come from Lomax’s management to the Dragons camp where they could again intimate Lomax’s desire to leave the club.

The Dragons have already told Lomax they have no intention to release him despite Parramatta circling. The door is slightly ajar to cut Lomax adrift at season’s end which would free up about $800,000 off St George Illawarra’s books. Parramatta have the scope to land him now.

The Dragons could be enticed to let Lomax go immediately should a rival club propose a player swap. They wouldn’t hesitate if the Eels would be prepared to part with emerging young gun Blaize Talagi but that would be at long odds from occurring.

St George Illawarra are also aware of growing unrest regarding Nelson Asofa-Solomona at the Storm.

They are yet to engage in any talks of a potential player swap until they have some clarity surrounding Lomax. Salary cap space is not a concern for the Dragons – they have plenty of wiggle room – but need to secure some high profile players to fill any potential void

Despite the uncertainty surrounding Lomax’s future, he has proved to be a revelation playing on the wing for the Dragons to start the season and has been easily their best player.

His desire to shift back to centre could come as soon as next week with Jack Bird on notice after a poor showing in recent weeks.

His form has been noticed by NSW coach Michael Maguire who has told Lomax that he is on the radar for a potential Origin debut.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Marty replied to EA's discussion Line up afterthe bye
"8.Ofahengaue 9.Lussick 10.Wiremu 11.Cartwright 12.Tuilagi
13.Hopgood 7.Sanders 6.Brown 5.Martyn 4.Simonsson 
3.Penisini 2.Talagi 1.Gutherson
14.Arthur 15.Moretti 16.Reg 17.Paulo"
6 minutes ago
Kurupt - Part Time Coach replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"We should go for Richardson which is possible if he hasn't signed with Souths yet."
29 minutes ago
EA replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"I would take DB and Penisini and put them in the centres. I think Moses is a better halfback that Hughes. However one is just in a far superior system. Lot of our forwards would thrive under Bellamy "
31 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"This is so funny. Sack BA, get a new coach, anyone would be better than BA.
Ahh, heard we are chasing Ryles, what do you think.
Is he any good?   Nah, no experience,  think of Steve Kearney,   couldn't manage a coffee shop.
This is just comedy gold,…"
53 minutes ago
More…