Big News On Lomax

The inside information and this is from a credible source,  - This Saturday will be the last game Lomax will play in the red V.  Make of this what you will.  Parramatta are odds on and have made it known through the media that we are after him.

Whether he joins the eels or another team, I've only been told that He'll be playing in other colours in the next few weeks. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Blaize ain't going anywhere. Absolutely no chance. I reckon the club is about to go all in on Blaize. 

• Hope so!

• I agree Mutts, I actually don't mind us going with him at Centre and forgetting Lomax. 

• Shit thought so.

reckon it'd be a huge mistake to let Grieg go or even Ogden go also ... it's taken years for us to get good back ups in place .

why do we have to let the players we have nurtured to be fit to step in to take fg places at all go tho? It's imperative to have quality replacements at ready.

sounds like Lomax wants to leave badly and I've always been a fan of his (couldn't understand him not getting chosen at soo earlier on) but it'd be huge for us to offload a dead set keeper like Grieg or Blaize.

weve got a fantastic fwd pack but that's also due to the fact our backups are very strong took a while to get to that posi

• Ogden, Makatoa are very replaceable given BA ability to improve forwards. As much as I want to keep Grieg, we need Lomax more than we need Grieg. I would honestly just offload Sanders. It makes sense. He doesn't want to stay and Dragons need a halfback to replace Hunt.

• to be a contender we need to strengthen our back defence and if it means paying more than we like so be it. Would you prefer to pay good money for a player who can help us win a comp or continue to sign hasbeens a nd hopefuls. Yet I still see dopes saying what they would pay but fortunately the club doesn't give stuff what any of us think. If you're happy to remain a perennial also ran on a budget.we can ccntinue replacing under achievers with more under achievers

• I'll tell you how this goes down.

Dragons get Asofa, Storm get Lomax and we get stuck holding our dicks again...

• 💯 

• Sofa -Solomona wouldn't go to the Dragons, Warriors want to replace Fonua -Blake the moneys the same and if he leaves the Storm the most likely destination.

The Dragons are on the nose to quality players he'd prefer the dogs or dolphins over them.Unless your looking for an opportunity in first grade or local to the area , the dragons are a long way off a destination club at present.

• Melbourne badly need middles too, not sure why they would get rid of one of their best.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

CarloEEL2 replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"Will never get Gloria jeans again knowing that 
it's bad enough scomo is out there bleeding my eyeballs AGAIN "
7 seconds ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"I like di stefano ,peaberrys or darks roasters 
but I've found a shitty barista can kill good beans too 
campos is ok as well "
1 minute ago
BEM replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"Seriously if we sign Ryles that just solidifies how inept this club and board are.
We don't need another nobody coach.
Bushie was a rookie coach and look where we are now.
We need an experienced coach otherwise it will be the start of another 10…"
4 minutes ago
spartan_eel replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"Love it. TefLane and soft serve Sivo"
14 minutes ago
More…