Big News On Lomax

The inside information and this is from a credible source,  - This Saturday will be the last game Lomax will play in the red V.  Make of this what you will.  Parramatta are odds on and have made it known through the media that we are after him.

Whether he joins the eels or another team, I've only been told that He'll be playing in other colours in the next few weeks. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• LB you probs correct on two Coaches getting maturity from Lomax, it was all in his mannerism last night. I do wonder the noise from Parra if Gutho went to Wing... for the betterment of the Team? Would he bleet 🐏 so much? 

• I am not sure, surely the club have plans for Talagi if they get Lomax, the club adore Talagi as a talent. Could he be a 14? Could he be in line to be replace Brown if he declines his options? Could he be Gutho's replacement?

He doesn't turn 20 til next year, which is good for us.

Gutho to Wing doesn't suit us though. He will stay Fullback til end of 2025 and go from there. I wouldn't be surprised if say we win a comp in 24' or 25' Gutho hangs it up after 25'. I can see Gutho retiring earlier than most. Like around 31 or 32.

• Was blaze that good? I think he is very raw and maybe needs another yr 

• I hope we don't sign him. I don't see what the fuss is about this bloke. Seems overrated to me.

But I said the same thing the Moses in 2017 signing so....

•  We needed lomax before Talagi came on the scene. If a crystal ball would show us Blaize turns out to be an excellent centre, we would not be chasing Lomax.

Would Blaize hang around for 2 seasons to cement a FG spot?

Lomax would be worth every penny of 600k if we need him. Isn't he a right centre.

Apparently the Panthers have offered Turuva Max 350k. Eels maybe better off backing Blaize to handle centre and chase Turuva.  His manager is going to open market.

It's a hard call Lomax is brilliant when happy and playing to his best. But Talagi is dripping with talent. Whatever they do Don't lose him.

• I wonder if the have Lomax on Right and move Penisini to left. Penisini is a Centre that can adapt, where Lomax has the pass that has him needed on the right.

But I think Lomax would be happy as long as it is Centre in a good team.

• Lomax wing outside Pensini.

Russell back to Fullback in NSW Cup.

Sivo and Blaize on the other side.

Bailey and Harper can be let go next year.

Richie P as back up.

• Richie Penisini will be Sivo's replacement in due time.

• Parra just need to stick to there process and add when we need to.

Lomax has all the potential which to this time is unrealised and that's before talking about money.

Blaize Sanders Penisini AMS you really want to see if these guys are something and go with them before going out and spending.There in the same boat as Lomax less the experience and potential unrealised.Out of those 3 outside backs if one turns out to be as good as Will Penisini as an example we don't need Lomax.

• Our dominant half is getting older and if we lose Sanders, there is no real alternative. 

Our forwards are getting older as well.

Our "premiership window" is closing fast so we need quality experienced players now instead of waiting to see if the "next big thing" in our juniors will actually be the next big thing in the future. 

Sign what we need ro be a true premiership contender now and bring the juniors through in the next 2-3 years.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

CarloEEL2 replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"Saw an interview posted on another fan page where Tim mannah was saying the leadership group do get treated differently and more leeway than the rest . That was his experience . "
15 minutes ago
Pedro Sterlingo replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"Bring back the parra Jesus we need a miracle to get this season back on track "
17 minutes ago
Darren Munro replied to EA's discussion Line up afterthe bye
"Totally agree and I wouldn't have Tualagi any where near first grade.  His been diabolical."
26 minutes ago
Seraph replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Bennett is a smokescreen, we are chasing Ryles.
"The only thing I see happening and I hope im wrong is BA getting an extension.
The board's involvement (not just oversight and direction) hamper any ability to move with speed. The management being the accountants they are arent going to take a risk…"
33 minutes ago
More…