Big News On Lomax

The inside information and this is from a credible source,  - This Saturday will be the last game Lomax will play in the red V.  Make of this what you will.  Parramatta are odds on and have made it known through the media that we are after him.

Whether he joins the eels or another team, I've only been told that He'll be playing in other colours in the next few weeks. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• if we need a good center and we have to pay for one then we have to pay what we have to pay. Everyone says they wouldn't pay this amount or that amount  but whatever the amount  is it's the club decision  Its their money no matter what amount

• Sanders for Lomax is a good deal for both parties but chuck in a Ogden or Makatoa and it's a no brainer for Dragons

• If this is true the dragons would be crazy to play him, if he gets injured any deal would be off.

• I reckon it could be Blaize they want and then we will need Jake back just a wild guess

tho why must they get anyone of ours why is that necessary at all they want to rid rid of a player not us

• It is Blaize they want, but we will keep him to take Gutho's spot. He could be our 14 for mean time.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

The Badger replied to Hellmut's discussion Goal Kicking
"Not that much difference really."
6 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Hellmut's discussion Goal Kicking
"have we ever had someone work on goal kicking as well 🤔 mb Joey when he was around 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
isn't halligan working w Cleary ? 
moses could always improve ( when he is off he is really off) and  the second up could learn a lot too "
8 minutes ago
Speech replied to Speech's discussion NRL Charges
11 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"Regardless of their background, the board has to ask themselves how they got from the GF in 2022 to 2024 and perhaps vying for the spoon?
If they are happy to keep it steady as she goes, they need to be tipped out. Results speak for themselves."
11 minutes ago
More…