Big News On Lomax

The inside information and this is from a credible source,  - This Saturday will be the last game Lomax will play in the red V.  Make of this what you will.  Parramatta are odds on and have made it known through the media that we are after him.

Whether he joins the eels or another team, I've only been told that He'll be playing in other colours in the next few weeks. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• if we need a good center and we have to pay for one then we have to pay what we have to pay. Everyone says they wouldn't pay this amount or that amount  but whatever the amount  is it's the club decision  Its their money no matter what amount

• Sanders for Lomax is a good deal for both parties but chuck in a Ogden or Makatoa and it's a no brainer for Dragons

• If this is true the dragons would be crazy to play him, if he gets injured any deal would be off.

• I reckon it could be Blaize they want and then we will need Jake back just a wild guess

tho why must they get anyone of ours why is that necessary at all they want to rid rid of a player not us

• It is Blaize they want, but we will keep him to take Gutho's spot. He could be our 14 for mean time.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

QuidQuoPro replied to Darren Munro's discussion Is Semi Radradra a chance for a wing spot this year?
"Ahhh, Slugg by name, intellectually slugg by nature!! You could perhaps join floppa and hold hands as you both go on a perpetual vacation!! You are a dope of the highest order, up there in the highest echelon!! If only you had the witt and charm of…"
1 minute ago
Avon Barksdale replied to EA's discussion Line up afterthe bye
"I know it's hard to keep Sanders around when we have Brown and Moses. But I really believe we will regret that we let him go in a few years. Don't wanna put pressure on a young kid but we should be doing everything to keep him long term "
2 minutes ago
ByronBae replied to EA's discussion Line up afterthe bye
"Probably not. He does well on both sides so he does have that going for him but I don't see him as a fullback. Maybe when Moses i back you could have him (Sanders) at 6 and Brown could go Fullback (theoretically) Gutho centre. But that's weakening…"
34 minutes ago
Speech replied to EA's discussion Line up afterthe bye
"Sivo needs to play. Our attack is more confident with him in. I would move Simonson to move to left centre. I also prefer Brown on the left and it will help Lane. It means if Sivo comes in he has 2 quicker players to cover. Brown needs to run on the…"
40 minutes ago
More…