Big News On Lomax

The inside information and this is from a credible source,  - This Saturday will be the last game Lomax will play in the red V.  Make of this what you will.  Parramatta are odds on and have made it known through the media that we are after him.

Whether he joins the eels or another team, I've only been told that He'll be playing in other colours in the next few weeks. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• if we need a good center and we have to pay for one then we have to pay what we have to pay. Everyone says they wouldn't pay this amount or that amount  but whatever the amount  is it's the club decision  Its their money no matter what amount

• Sanders for Lomax is a good deal for both parties but chuck in a Ogden or Makatoa and it's a no brainer for Dragons

• If this is true the dragons would be crazy to play him, if he gets injured any deal would be off.

• I reckon it could be Blaize they want and then we will need Jake back just a wild guess

tho why must they get anyone of ours why is that necessary at all they want to rid rid of a player not us

• It is Blaize they want, but we will keep him to take Gutho's spot. He could be our 14 for mean time.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"Great blog, Bluey. We've had issues "between the ears", week-to-week, half-to-half, switching on-off for aeons. It's just now, the regression since mid last year and Moses' injury (actually since 2022) is now so acute, we can't bear it any longer.
I…"
4 minutes ago
Sneaky Pete posted a discussion
Media source I know. 
4 minutes ago
Hell On Eels posted an event

May 10, 2024 at 8:00am

The Arthurs for a home cooked meal

12 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Mediocre
"Bradley, remember what your mum said?
Obviously all those things are correct and its now a case of what we can actually do rather than putting in a wish list. Everybody is full of advice and what ifs, but it is all meaningless at this point of time.…"
14 minutes ago
More…