BA's Round 8 presser

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2024/04/25/coachs-media-round-8/

What a master, saying a long time since he's seen them play like that. It was a long time, try two weeks prior against Canberra. Saying it is one loss, try 2 out of 3 games putting up that performance and the Canberra game is the reason for him snapping since it is happening more. You do not snap like that uncharacteristically if it is a one off.

His Sanders explanation was not great either.

Oh well let's see how we go and how they respond.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They'll be like "oh there is nobody better? Oh damn, guess we just have to keep BA now and let him do as he pleases while he doesn't speak up to us if we want to do something we want to, shucks"

• A mate of mine watched the boys train yesterday. and wasn't very impressed. He told me to expect another drubbing. 

• As in body language? BA did say they were a bit sombre early in the week.

• Disjointed and many dropped balls . Let's see what they serve up tomorrow 

• Well that comes with a debutant in the halves with a non organising other half.

• Ba s body language looks terrible.  At least his put the squad on notice For the second time in 3 weeks. 

• He looks like someone trying to save his job, he's done it before by saying things praising wise.

2020 it was bouncing into the changing rooms ready to go, then get lapped in the 2nd half to Souths. 
      or today when he said the players never blame the staff, in other words they know we are good and do our jobs it's all them, don't sack me.

• I let it finish, and the next one up was Junior talking about how much they were looking forward to the Darwin game. Sounded so ridiculous in hindsight.

BA really does look like he is losing his grip on things, and maybe the dressing room. What a load of gobbledegook. 

• It could be him trying to find that balance between getting into them and keeping them on your side. He didn't know how to be firm without fearing he will lose them.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Slugg replied to Tad's discussion Scam watch Blog
"The same almost happened to me but when they got into my car they looked me up and down then they got out of my car and ran down the road screaming"
8 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Bradley your mother just called, she says shut up and dont speak untill you know what your talking about.
PS Those things didn't stop us as it showed we were willig to pay. WE had no one likely to come to the club at that point, we had a salary cap…"
28 minutes ago
"LB, you are starting to sound like one of the angry mob. 
All the shit in this blog is just the same rants of the usual suspects,
Frank will tell you I am a contrarian and fundamentally I want BA to finish this season, unless if he left now it would…"
40 minutes ago
""
1 hour ago
More…