BA milestone

After beating the Tigers on Sunday, Arthur now sits at 99 wins as an NRL and Eels coach, a win against Canterbury will give Arthur his 100th career win. Despite constant back and forth of loving him and hating him, I Myself been guilty of flip flopping between two beliefs of his coaching, there is not denying this is a massive achievement, considering over 50% of NRL coaches barely get to coach 100 games then get 100 wins.After coming to 2019 season with a 46% record he has led the Eels over the last two and half years to boost his percentage to 53%, again no matter what anyone thinks of him, this is a massive achievement and if on Sunday it is achieved then he should be congratulated.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Give what a rest? 

• Lol nothing mate it was a joke 

• I reckon he'd actually make a great GM

• Agree he play an important part in the football department 

• Brett Allen That is a good way of looking at it. He has limitations (and I do not believe he will coach us to a premiership) however he has improved our club, we are there and there abouts, not winning spoons and fighting for 13th. 

• Premierships are not the goal Mick.... just being close is good enough.... until memeberships start dropping.

Pull the trigger before it is too late.

• Round 20 - 26 Bert is a real test for BA, nothing wrong with wanting a title it's been way too long 

• Rounds 20 - 26 Flanno is licking his lips.

Staring at his phone waiting for "that" call from HQ.

• It's pretty funny - you blokes keep saying you want a Premiership, yet you are hoping and praying for an absolute bog average Coach to take over to try and get it - that's counter productive. How about having a look at common sense like what Pou pasted regarding success rates and make a normal comment instead of this incessant whingeing, smart arse remarks and carrying on without any support for the current coach? Too hard for you?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MontoEel replied to Frankie Fong's discussion LOOK AT THIS AND GIVE YOU'RE GENUINE THOUGHTS
" He makes some honest and genuine points Fong. I wouldnt go so far as to say 'lunatics' E.E. "
4 minutes ago
xxRustyxx_69 replied to Chris Pix's discussion NRL matches cancelled
"Yes and a lot of people take her word as gospel. This is actually hilarious to me for so many reasons. How long will citizens tolerate these lock downs for?... "
4 minutes ago
Electric Eel replied to Frankie Fong's discussion LOOK AT THIS AND GIVE YOU'RE GENUINE THOUGHTS
"Lunatics!
 "
7 minutes ago
Frankie Fong posted a discussion
I stumbled on this on YouTube https://youtu.be/nAIlpvHtLaU
13 minutes ago
More…