Awesome new banner!

Great work Fuuuuui.

I would swap Clint with RCG though, I'm sick of seeing his face TBH. Not the captain we need. 

I would also like to have an Asian & Indian represented in the photo to make it politically correct.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• next u'll ask for transgender pics I assume? I agree with RCG instead of Gutho

• Yes, I forgot! I would like to see someone from the LGQTBABCEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ community represented too.

• You forgot the D community...

• Well spotted my dear friend.

Keep this good work up, and you might over take the resident know-all of the site one day!  ; )

• I do aim high...

• The bar is pretty low actually mate... just need to start calling everyone dopes or losers who disagree with ANYTHING you post.

You are not this person MeelK.

• Bert, are you sick of seeing Guthos face because he hasn't had a bobo jab recently?

• This reply was deleted.
      • Ahhh good old Palm Cove. It's gaining legendary status on here Mick.

• I think he would actually be one of the current new age players who would have a bobo jab, to compliment the man bun or rats tail.

I note multiple players for the Panthers get their eyebrows waxed, including Vanilla Ice Cleary... he want to be one of islander bros so badly. 

I think Shaun Lane has also had some bobo due to lack of expression lines when playing. 

• Yeah, awesome banner. Looks like Fuuuuui's work for sure. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

McLovin replied to Fandango's discussion Reed backflips announces he will stay a Eel
"Yes this is real. I met a woman at a liverpool hotel we shared drinks, she told me its happening.then we swapped numbers "
3 minutes ago
Ruprecht Amadeus Mozart replied to Fandango's discussion Reed backflips announces he will stay a Eel
"That's no good.
I heard we've signed Harry Grant for 2023 onwards.
 "
3 minutes ago
Avenger replied to Fandango's discussion Reed backflips announces he will stay a Eel
"How is a thread like this allowed? Seriously this is stupid stuff. "
8 minutes ago
💤 replied to Fandango's discussion Reed backflips announces he will stay a Eel
"Always an when immediately preceding a vowel"
8 minutes ago
More…