Replies

• Robbie and esp after origin this year . I left syd in 2003 but the thought of driving from Cromer or dee why to Parra makes me want to throw up - some of these fellas will be mb living with partners who want them home earlier with small babies etc 

every factor comes down to choosing to stay at a club we saw gutho last time 🤔we do not want to lose the spaniel or junior 

to me there’s a huge gamble if we don’t make some changes in a careful way 

• Brissy the only way I see this team getting better is the coaches nailing the small details which allows guy like Moses Brown and Mahoney taking the next step.

I still want to investigate the possibility of Arthur being surrounded with a proven attack and defense coach while Arthur is 8nchqrge of the identity and vision.

For me Parra is almost there but it's missing the small details that hurt when it matters.

• Do what the Toads did with Meninga.

Hagan was the real brains of the outfit while Mal took all the glory for "All I do is keep them focused. They are professional players who know what to do."

From what we are hearing though, I do not think Bushy would be prepared to be the figure head and not  the guy giving the orders.

• Thank fuck for that.

34 years - say it with me boys - 34 years......

• Snakie I think it's time bud 

•  Good read Dsieels, good to see it's not just the poor fans seeing this.

• Spot on 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Souths.

• you cant just say you will have a player they have to want to come or have the money to over pay them

• Buying 1 player cant win a premiership no matter who it is. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Colin Good replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Gutho to slow for movement along the manly back line , the old knees are gone ."
26 seconds ago
Gaz Nelson replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Highlight of the game so far, Matterson getting put on his ass by Luke Brookes the Oompah Lumpa stunt double.  "
1 minute ago
Will 5150 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Hate that big forid garden gnome... but that was a perfect kick."
1 minute ago
Speech replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"See the advantage of a half as captain gave the ref heaps and then gets a penalty. Disgraceful refereeing"
2 minutes ago
More…